Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021 will be announced by DGE, Tamil Nadu on its official website, tnresults.nic.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, dge.tn.gov.in, dge2.tn.nic.in. The Tamil Nadu Board conducts SSLC (10th board) examination every year in the month of March/April. This is the state board of Tamil Nadu and various schools of Tamil Nadu are affiliated to it. The candidates are able to check their result here also. Registration number and Date of Birth are required to check the result. Check the details regarding the Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021 here on this page.
Latest: Tamil Nadu Class 10th Exam has been postponed.
Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021
The Tamil Nadu SSLC Results 2021 are declared in the month of May. The candidates who appear in Tamil Nadu SSLC Annual Examination 2021 can check their result here. The direct link to check the result is also going to be provided below for the candidates. Check the schedule for result declaration below.
|TN SSLC Board exam 2021|
|TN SSLC Board Result 2021|
Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021 – How to check?
The Result of Tamil Nadu SSLC 2021 are released in the online mode and therefore, the candidate can easily check the same by using the steps which are provided here.
- The candidates are required to refer the link which is given in the post or the candidate can use the official link.
- There the candidate needs to find SSLC Result 2021. Click the link to proceed.
- Put the registration number and date of birth.
- Now, click on ‘Get Marks’ button to view the Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021.
- Take a hard copy of that online result page.
Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021 – Details required
The details required to check the Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021 are mentioned here. This should be noted that the details entered must be exact and accurate otherwise, the candidate will not be able to check their result. The required details are:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021 – Re–Evaluation/ Re–Checking
If the candidate is not satisfied with the declared Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021, the candidate can apply for re-checking procedure. This facility is made available after the declaration of result. The candidates are required to apply within the limited time duration. Applications after the last date are not entertained.
- The candidates have to pay the fee along with rechecking application form.
- Applications will be available just after the declaration of Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2021.
- It is required to submit the application form before the deadline.
- It should be noted that this facility is available only for a short duration of time.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.