Tamil Nadu Board Exam Time Table 2022 – Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE),Chennai has released the Public/Board/Annual exam dates for class 06, class 07, class 08, class 09, class 10 and 12. Candidates can check the Tamil Nadu Board Exam Time Table for academic session 2021-2022 at tnschools.gov.in or dge.tn.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Board Exam Date Sheet is published in pdf format and includes the details like exam date, timing, subject name, and so on. For getting more information on Tamil Nadu Board Exam Time Table 2022 refer to this article or the official website.
Tamil Nadu Board Exam Time Table 2022
Tamil Nadu Board declares the date sheet for Class 10th and Class 12th.. Student can check their subject wise date sheet from below:
|Tamil Nadu Public Exam Time Table 2022||Exams||Time Table|
|Class 10||06 May – 30 May 2022||Click Here|
|Class 11||10 May – 31 May 2022||Click Here|
|Class 12||05 May -28 May 2022||Click Here|
|Class 6 to 9||05 May – 13 May 2022|
Tamil Nadu Public/Board/Annual Exam Time Table 2022
Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE),Chennai has released the Public/Board/Annual exam dates for class 06, class 07, class 08, class 09, class 10 and 12. Check the public exam dates from below image or Download notice PDF.
- Tamil Nadu Board Previous Year Question Papers
- Class Model Question Paper
- Class Marking Scheme (Class 12 blueprint)
Tamil Nadu Class 10 Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
Our experts have come up with some important tips and tricks which can be used by students to answer their question papers with ease and help them score good marks. Instructions are as follows.
- Each understudy should have a nitty gritty thought with respect to the part and the example of the test prior to beginning the assessment readiness.
- Customary investigation of the books which are relegated by Tamil Nadu board and settle the inquiries gave in the books. Subjects like arithmetic ought to be rehearsed on an ordinary recurrence as it brings about a decent handle of ideas.
- Most significant are earlier year papers. Do tackle essentially past 5 years papers with appropriate planning and compose appropriately as you will write in test. Additionally, you can offer readings to responses of more seasoned papers.
- Making some short notes, all things considered. In short notes simply notice point names of sections or property or headings of things you need to keep in mind. Somewhat recently go through them routinely and this will help in holding what you recalled for sure you miss.
Tamil Nadu Class 12 Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
Understudies who will show up for the board tests in the Tamil Nadu board for the scholastic meeting 2021-2022 can investigate the arrangement tips as given below.
- Check the twelfth time table 2022 Tamil Nadu Board, test design, stamping plan, and per subject schedule and afterward begin setting self-up notes.
- Finish entire syllabus before the declaration of Tamil Nadu 12th Public Exam Time Table 2022. This way candidates will have enough time to revise each and every topic.
- Legitimate daily practice for readiness is an unquestionable requirement. Understudies ought to follow the time table proficiently at home during readiness. If there should be an occurrence of any questions, uninhibitedly counselling the staff subsequently helping in finishing the prospectus ahead of time.
- Follow the books prescribed by the Tamil Nadu board and revise your class notes regularly. Also, never focus on so many reference books. Keep your study material selective.
Directorate of Government Examinations
The Directorate of Government Examinations has been entrusted with the onerous responsibility of conducting the Board examinations for the students studying in the State Board in Std X and XII. The Government of Tamil Nadu have constituted a new Board for School Examination in the name of State Board of School Examinations by merging the Board of Secondary Education and Board of Higher Secondary Examinations vide G.O.(Ms) No.26, School Education (V1) Department, Dated: 16.02.2011. It has been permitted to conduct a meeting and to take the decision with respect to all examinations.