CBSE Board 2017 Class 12 Geography Important Topics & Tips
CBSE Board 2017 Class 12 Geography Most Important Questions unitwise.
- What is Human Geography: Nature and Scope?
- Explain – Population change-spatial patterns and structure; determinants of population change;
- Explain humans primary secondary Tertiary activities Quatenary activities.
- Satellite communication and cyber space- Importance and usage for geographical information; use of GPS.
- International trade-Bases and changing patterns; ports as gateways of international trade, role of WTO in International trade.
- Settlement types – rural and urban; morphology of cities (case study); distribution of mega cities; problems of human settlements in developing countries.
- Population: distribution, density and growth; composition of population – linguistic, religious; sex, rural-urban and occupational-regional variations in growth of population.
- Rural settlements – types and distribution. Urban settlements – types, distribution and functional classification.
- Industries – types, factors of industrial location; distribution and changing pattern of selected industries-iron and steel, cotton textiles, sugar, petrochemicals, and knowledge based industries; impact of liberalization, privatisation and globalisation on industrial location; industrial clusters
- Transport and communication-roads, railways, waterways and airways: oil and gas pipelines; Geographical information and communication networks.
- International trade- changing pattern of India’s foreign trade; sea ports and their hinterland and airports
- Urbanisation, rural-urban migration; problems of slums. Land degradation.
If you have any query regarding this topic please post your queries HERE