FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Form 2022-23 – Demo Registration for FYJC Mumbai online admission process for 2022 – 23 session has started on May 23, 2022. The demo registration is available at mumbai.11thadmission.org.in. after that Application form will be available for FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Form 2022-23. After registration, candidates have to log in by entering their specific Login ID and Password to fill the FYJC Mumbai Part 1 application form. Here you can check every information regarding FYJC and a step-to-step guide for the registration process.
Latest – Demo Registration for FYJC Mumbai Online Admission 2022-23 has been started on May 23, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Form 2022-23
FYJC is First Year Junior College. It is what they call 11th grade in India, specifically Maharashtra. Students looking for how to register yourself for FYJC, you are certainly on the right site. Check the dates regarding FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Form 2022-23 from below.
Demo Registration: Click here to demo registration for FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Form 2022-23.
Important Events and Dates
|Mumbai FYJC 2022||Dates|
|Demo Registration and application for students||23 to 27 May 2022|
|Students Registration commence from Part I||30 May 2022|
- Students who seek admission in state board FYJC need to collect information booklet from the school office.
- Each student will be provided with a unique Application ID and Password given in the booklet. Make sure the login ID and password is sealed, if not, then change the booklet.
- After collecting your login ID and password, you change your password, but retain the new one and keep it safe with you until the admission process is not over.
- Use your login ID and password given in the booklet to log in to https://mumbai.11thadmission.net/index.html
- It is compulsory for students to fill and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form.
Part 1 is the Registration form, which includes your personal details such as: home address, date of birth, school name, board of exam, year of exam etc. Students can start registering from the official site of SESD. Students have to bring verified certificates to the school which will be approved by your principal. After verifying all the certificates and submitting the form, only then students can apply for Part 2 form.
Part 2 is Option form, where you basically list your college preferences. This form has to be filled after Class 10 results are announced. Also students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval. Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
Students who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognised board are eligible to register for FYJC and can take admission in any of the junior colleges in Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Students have to collect the information booklet from their respective schools.
NOTE: Admissions to Arts, Science, Commerce, Technical and HSVC (MCVC) streams will be given through online process, However, following admissions will be done by the respective junior college
- Home Science.
- Night Junior college
Steps to fill Application Form
- Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre.
- Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet.
- Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the website https://mumbai.11thadmission.net.
- Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for first login.
- Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
- Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
- Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra State SSC board students (Appearing for March 2022 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra state Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All Students from MMR area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission from part -1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste, category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
- Students outside MMR area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance centre.
- Only for this approval, students are eligible to fill part -2 (college preferences).
- Click on the CONFORM button and get your admission form confirmed.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Applicants claiming any constitutional and / or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved fro the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved by school principal or guidance center.
- Take print out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part -2 of the form (college preferences) will not available for pending status forms, studnets are advised to check “MY STATUS” after comleting the form for approval.
- Part -2 of the form will be available only after hacing APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once part -2 is opened, SSC board studnets can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks. Repeaters priviously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
- After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, applicant must carefully, consider his / her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school / college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, distance between school / college and your residence and timimgs of school / college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he / she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part -2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.
Know This Year New Procedures
- Students need to mention clearly if they are applying in the reserved category or general category.
- Applicants are advised to list a minimum 1 to maximum of 10 college preferences. Make careful selection of higher secondary school/junior colleges while filling the order of preferences. If appropriate order of preference is not given, it will be compulsory for the applicant finally to take admission in the higher secondary school/junior college alloted by computerised system on basis of merit and CET.
- Students can apply to only one stream.
- If you have confirmed your admission under a quota and have paid the full admission fees, your name will be blocked so that you may not apply in the general category.
- Students have to come with all the necessary documents: Booklet, Marksheet and relevant certificates every time you visit the school.
- Take print out of the approved form and carefully preserve it with yourself.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.