FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2022-23: School Education and Sports Department has released the Admission Schedule for Class 11th Centralised Online Admission Process for the year 2022-23. Demo Registration for FYJC Amravati Class 11th Centralised Online Admission Process has been started on 23 May 2022. Candidates can apply for demo registration to FYJC Pune Online Admission 2022-23 at amravati.11thadmission.org.in or the direct link is provided on this page. First Year Junior College admission conducts for those candidates who have appeared in the class 10th examinations. All the information regarding FYJC Amravati online admission process will be available on the official website, i.e.amravati.11thadmission.org.in Candidates who fill the application form is selected for admission through the merit list. The candidates, who are featured in the merit list is granted admission in any one of the 750 participating institutes. Once the seat is allocated, the candidates are required to accept it. However, after each round, the up-gradation will be allowed. It should be noted that the candidates who will not accept the seat, shall find their candidature nullified. Check details about FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2022-23 from this page.
– School Education and Sports Department has released the Admission Schedule for Class 11th Centralised Online Admission Process for the year 2022-23. Scroll down to check the notice.
– Demo Registration for FYJC Amravti Online Admission 2022-23 has been started on May 23, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
FYJC Amravati Merit List 2022-23
Participating in FYJC Amravati Admission 2022 is important for first-year junior college admission in Amravati to any of the four streams namely Arts, Science, Commerce, HSVC (MCVC). Junior colleges are co-ed, boys, and girls. Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to first register himself to fill the application form. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure their eligibility. The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Candidates can check the important dates from the given table.
FYJC Amravati Merit List 2022-23 Important Dates
|Demo Registration and application for students||23 to 27 May 2022|
|Students Registration commences from Part I||30 May 2022|
|Online Registration of higher secondary schools/ colleges on the website||30 May 2022|
|Finalize online by checking the information reported by the higher secondary schools/ colleges||TBA|
|Student should register online, fill up the admission form Part 1||TBA|
|Student Admission Form Information Part 1 Online check and Approve||TBA|
|Part one registration closes on||TBA|
Important Download and Official Links
FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2022-22 Application Process
Demo Registration: Click here to demo registration for FYJC Amravati Online Admission Form 2022-23.
- Students who seek admission in state board FYJC need to collect information booklet from the school office. The admission processing fee is for Mumbai 250/-, other divisions it is 150/
(including information booklet and login ID).
- Each student will be provided with a unique Application ID and Password given in the booklet. Make sure the login ID and password is sealed, if not, then change the booklet.
- After collecting your login ID and password, you change your password, but retain the new one and keep it safe with you until the admission process is not over.
- Use your login ID and password given in the booklet to log in to https://amravati.11thadmission.net/Index.html
- It is compulsory for students to fill and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form.
Part 1 is the Registration form, which includes your personal details such as a home address, date of birth, school name, the board of exam, year of exam, etc. Students can start registering from the official site of SESD. Students have to bring verified certificates to the school which will be approved by your principal. After verifying all the certificates and submitting the form, only then students can apply for Part 2 form.
Part 2 is the Options form, where you basically list your college preferences. This form has to be filled after Class 10 results are announced. Also, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval. Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
How to Check FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2022-23 Merit List
Merit list for FYJC Amravati Admission 2022 will be available online. It should be noted that apart from checking the merit online, there is no other medium to check the allocated merit. However, the candidates will receive an SMS, if the mobile number is registered properly, it will indicate the admission status. It is advised that the candidates do secure the displayed merit list, as well as the SMS.
The candidates will be able to check the merit list through the official login, by following the steps below.
- Click on the merit list link provided above on this page.
- It will direct to the result window, where you have to enter your login credentials
- Enter the Application/Form Number in the provided place.
- Click on the search button.
- Check and download the merit list of FYJC 2022.
Official Website: amravati.11thadmission.org.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.