Admission to first year junior colleges in Nashik is through FYJC Nashik online admission 2017-18. Online admission is being carried out at nashik.11thadmission.net. Here, application form is made live for students to apply, and merit list as well as cut off are published. All activities of FYJC Nashik admission 2017 are as per schedule / calendar uploaded on website.
Latest – FYJC Nashik Schedule for conducting First-Come-First-Serve (FCFS) round has been released, Check it below.
FYJC Nashik Online Admission 2017-18 Important Dates
First-Come-First-Serve (FCFS) round – New!
Below is the schedule for the conduction of First-Come-First-Serve (FCFS) round:
By 30th August of 2017, 17:00 PM, admission procedure will be finished.
- Click Here to check Vacancy Status
Note – Students who secured their admission, can start attending classes as per the college time table.
Following students shall only be eligible to participate in First-Come-First-Serve round :
- Students who are not admitted in any college
- Students who are not allotted to any college in rounds conducted so far
- Students who have cancelled their admission till end of special round-1
- Students who are rejected till end of special round-1
Students who are eligible for FCFS rounds (as mentioned above) are categorised in below manner :
- First Category (80% & above) – Students who have scored 80% & above marks in their 10th standard (SSC), will fall under this category.
- Second Category (60% & above) – Students who have scored 60% & above marks in their 10th standard (SSC), will fall under this category. However, Students of first category who haven’t got any college in first category, will also get the chance along with the second category students.
- Third Category (All Pass Students- 35% & above) – Students who have passed their 10th standard (SSC), will fall under this category. However, Students of first category and second category, who haven’t got any college in their respective category, will also get the chance along with the third category students.
Special Round 1
Schedule for conducting Special round 1 for not admitted or not allotted candidates till the end of 4th round is given below.
- Click Here to check Vacancy Status
|1.||16 June to 29 June 2017||Till 29 June 2017 upto 5 PM||Filling and Submitting part 1 and part 2 of admission Form on https://nashik.11thadmission.net/|
|2.||17 June to 29 June 2017||Till 29 June 2017 upto 5 PM||Junior college should accept forms for quotas: (Inhouse,Minority,Manegement,Technical). Speciman Form is available on homepage of https://nashik.11thadmission.net/ admission website|
|3.||30-Jun-17||Junior College should create quotawise and college codewise merit lists for quota admissions.|
|4.||1-Jul-17||11:00 AM||Junior College should publish quotawise and college codewise merit lists for quota admissions.|
|5.||01 July 2017 to 03 July 2017||11 AM to 5 PM||Junior college should do quota admissions mentioned as above by accepting full fees. Each admission should be updated online in college login.|
|6.||01 July 2017 to 03 July 2017||11 AM to 6 PM||Junior colleges can surrender vacant seats of quota admissions.|
|7.||4-Jul-17||11:00 AM||Applicants personal details will be published online for centralised admission|
|8.||5-Jul-17||11 AM to 4 PM||Receiving objections/corrections in personal details of applicants,at the guidance centers by submitting a written application. Speciman application is available on the homepage of https://—-.11thadmission.net|
|9.||4-Jul-17||11:00 AM||Junior colleges should publish quotawise merit list against vacant seats for quota admissions. (Inhouse,Minority,Manegement,Technical) Quota admission Second Merit List.|
|10.||04 July 2017 to 06 July 2017||11 AM to 4 PM||Junior colleges should do quota admissions mentioned as in( Sr No. 9) by accepting full fees. Each admission should be updated online in college login.|
|11.||6-Jul-17||Corrction in personal details as per the objection/correction received.|
|12.||6-Jul-17||6:00 PM||Junior colleges can surrender vacant seat of quota admission.|
|13.||7-Jul-17||11:00 AM||Displaying updated and corrected list.|
|14.||07 July to 09 July 2017||3 days||Time given to the agency for generation of the First Merit List of Centralised admissions|
|15.||10-Jul-17||5:00 PM||Displaying the first merit list of Centralised admissions.|
|16.||11 July to 13 July 2017 (3 Days)||10 AM to 5 PM||Admissions of the first merit list (Centralised admissions|
|17.||14-Jul-17||5:00 PM||Displaying the vacancy positions and cut off marks of the first merit list on https://nashik.11thadmission.net/|
|18.||15 July to 18 July 2017 ( 3 Days excluding Sunday)||10 AM to 5 PM||Applicants can change preferences. Fill part 1 and part 2|
|19.||19-Jul-17||1 Day||Time given to the agency for generating Second Merit List of Centralised admissions.|
|20.||20-Jul-17||5:00 PM||Displaying second merit list of centralised admission|
|21.||21 July to 24 July 2017 (3 Days excluding Sunday)||10 AM to 5 PM||Admission of second merit list of centralised admission|
|22.||25-Jul-17||5:00 PM||Displaying vaccany positions and cut off marks of the second merit list|
|23.||26 July to 27 July 2017 (2 Days)||10 AM to 5 PM||Applicants can change preferences. Fill part 1 and part 2|
|24.||28-Jul-17||1 Day||Given time to agency for generating Third merit list|
|25.||29-Jul-17||5:00 PM||Displaying the third merit list of centralised admissions.|
|26.||31 July to 01 Aug 2017 (2 Days)||10 AM to 5 PM||Admission of third merit list of centralised admission|
|27.||2-Aug-17||5:00 PM||Displaying vaccany positions and cut off marks of the third merit list.|
|28.||03 Aug to 04 Aug 2017 (2 Days)||10 AM to 5 PM||Applicants can change preferences. Fill part 1 and part 2|
|29.||5-Aug-17||1 Day||Time given to agency for generating Fourth merit list.|
|30.||6-Aug-17||5:00 PM||Displaying the fourth merit list of centralised admissions.|
|31.||07 Aug to 08 Aug 2017 (2 Days)||10 AM to 5 PM||Admissions of fourth merit list|
|32.||9-Aug-17||Commencement of regular classes of std 11th|
FYJC Nashik Online Admission 2017-18 Merit List
Display of provisional, first merit list, second merit list, third merit list, and fourth merit list shall take place as per schedule. Students can login to nashik.11thadmission.net to check result. After display of merit list, here are a few things that happen.
- Students must take admission within given dates for FYJC Nashik admission 2017-18.
- Colleges then display vacancy position (seats left). At the same time they publish FYJC Nashik Cut Off 2017 on website.
- After cut off and vacancy is displayed, students can change preferences and fill part 1 and part 2.
- Then again next merit list is published for FYJC Nashik. This goes on until fourth list after which regular classes will commence.
+91 – 9069101907