FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2020-21: First Year Junior College, Amravati 2020 Provisional Merit List is available now. It is released online, on the official website of the admission, i.e.amravati.11thadmission.net Candidates who fill the application form are selected for admission through the merit list. The candidates, who are featured in the merit list is granted admission in any one of the 750 participating institutes. Once the seat is allocated, the candidates are required to accept it. However, after each round, the up-gradation will be allowed. It should be noted that the candidates who will not accept the seat, shall find their candidature nullified. Check details about FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2020-21 from this page.
- Part one registration will be closed on August 30, 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
- FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2020-21 Provisional Merit List is available now. Scroll down check the same.
- Guidelines for 11th Quota and 12th Admission has been released. Scroll down to check.
FYJC Amravati Merit List 2020-21
Participating in FYJC Amravati Admission 2020 is important for first-year junior college admission in Amravati to any of the four streams namely Arts, Science, Commerce, HSVC (MCVC). Junior colleges are co-ed, boys, and girls. Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to first register himself to fill the application form. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure their eligibility. The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Candidates can check the important dates from the given table.
11th online Admission process 2020-21 Timetable
|Online Registration of higher secondary schools/ colleges on the website||01 – |
|Finalize online by checking the information reported by the higher secondary schools/ colleges||02 – |
|Student should register online, fill up the admission form Part 1|
|Student Admission Form Information Part 1 Online check and Approve|
|Part one registration closes on||30 Aug 2020|
Click here to check the 11th online Admission process 2020-21 Timetable Marathi.
FYJC Admission 2020 New Announcement
The students can check the latest information from below provided image –
How to Check FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2020-21 Merit List
Merit list for FYJC Amravati Admission 2020 will be available online. It should be noted that apart from checking the merit online, there is no other medium to check the allocated merit. However, the candidates will receive an SMS, if the mobile number is registered properly, it will indicate the admission status. It is advised that the candidates do secure the displayed merit list, as well as the SMS.
The candidates will be able to check the merit list through the official login, by following the steps below.
- Click on the merit list link provided above on this page.
- It will direct to the result window, where you have to enter your login credentials
- Enter the Application/Form Number in the provided place.
- Click on the search button.
- Check and download the merit list of FYJC 2020.
FYJC Admission 2020 Guidelines for 11th Quota and 12th Admission
Click here to download the notification with guidelines published on August 11, 2020.
FYCJ Admission 2020 Guidelines for 11th Quota
Click here to download the guidelines for 11th quota (zero round) dated August 10, 2020.
FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2020-21 Application Process
- Students who seek admission in state board FYJC need to collect information booklet from the school office. The admission processing fee is for Mumbai 250/-, other divisions it is 150/
(including information booklet and login ID).
- Each student will be provided with a unique Application ID and Password given in the booklet. Make sure the login ID and password is sealed, if not, then change the booklet.
- After collecting your login ID and password, you change your password, but retain the new one and keep it safe with you until the admission process is not over.
- Use your login ID and password given in the booklet to log in to https://amravati.11thadmission.net/Index.html
- It is compulsory for students to fill and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form.
Apply here: Click here to fill FYJC Amravati Online Admission 2020-21 Application Form Part 1.
Part 1 is the Registration form, which includes your personal details such as a home address, date of birth, school name, the board of exam, year of exam, etc. Students can start registering from the official site of SESD. Students have to bring verified certificates to the school which will be approved by your principal. After verifying all the certificates and submitting the form, only then students can apply for Part 2 form.
Part 2 is the Options form, where you basically list your college preferences. This form has to be filled after Class 10 results are announced. Also, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval. Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
Official Website: amravati.11thadmission.org.in
For complete information on FYJC Amravati Admission 2020, check previous year – Information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.