School Education Department (SESD) has announced the admission notification for First Year Junior College, Amravati, Application Form 2018. It is released online, on the official website of the admission, i.e. aurangabad.11thadmission.net. Candidates who will fill the application form will be selected for admission through merit list. Students can change preferences after FYJC Amravati Merit List 2018-19 announcement. FYJC Amravati online admission 2018-19 has been commenced after declaration of class 10 results in Maharashtra. Through merit list publication, students come to know of seat allotment in first year junior college.
Choice of colleges selected during application form submission happens to be 10 among colleges available in city limits. With merit lists published, School education department of Government of Maharashtra also releases cut off.
FYJC Amravati Merit List 2018-19
Students can check provisional, first, second, third, fourth merit list of FYJC Amravati 2018. Merit list contains application form number, name, category, date of birth, gender, merit number, merit marks, total marks, stream.
Schedule for conducting First-come-First-Serve (FCFS) round-4
Process of First-come-First-Serve (FCFS)
Login: Click Here for Student Login.
Vacancy: Click Here to check the vacancy for FCFS Round 4.
Note: Dear student, Kindly login and click on “Proceed for admission button”, if you wish to take admission in college allotted to you and then proceed to allotted college for admission in that college even if you click on “Proceed for admission button”.
Steps to check FYJC Amravati Merit List 2018 and what after that
Merit list for FYJC Amravati Admission 2018 has been released. Candidates can check the same form the link given below.
- Click Here to check the FYJC Amravati Centralized Allocation for Round 4.
- Click Here to download the Vacancy for Centralized Round – 3
- Click Here to check your eligibility.
- Click Here to check the vacancy for Round 2.
You will need to login to Log in into https://amravati.11thadmission.net/ which is Amravati FYJC online admission 2018-19 portal. By logging in you will see seat allotment data.
Also you can check PDF file which you can open from link given above.
It is also probable that concerned authorities may send an SMS about admission status.
Once seat is allotted you need to go to college to accept it. On given dates as per schedule, finalise seat by paying full fee.
If a candidate gets a seat which was not his/her first preference then they can either confirm (note that accepting seat is mandatory to avoid disqualification) or wait for next round.
Preferences can be changed in given dates and then part 1 and 2 can be filled and submitted.
- Students who seek admission in state board FYJC need to collect information booklet from school office. The admission processing fee will be for Mumbai 250/-, other divisions it will be 150/
(including information booklet and log in ID).
- Each student will be provided with a unique Application ID and Password given in the booklet. Make sure the login ID and password is sealed, if not, then change the booklet.
- After collecting your login ID and password, you change your password, but retain the new one and keep it safe with you until the admission process is not over.
- Use your login ID and password given in the booklet to log in to http://mumbai.11thadmission.net/index.html
- It is compulsory for students to fill and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form.
- Click Here to apply for FYJC Mumbai Online Part 2 Admission Form 2018-19.
- Click Here to Download In house form.
Part 1 is the Registration form, which includes your personal details such as: home address, date of birth, school name, board of exam, year of exam etc. Students can start registering from the official site of SESD. Students have to bring verified certificates to the school which will be approved by your principal. After verifying all the certificates and submitting the form, only then students can apply for Part 2 form.
Part 2 is Option form, where you basically list your college preferences. This form has to be filled after Class 10 results are announced. Also students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval. Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
+91 – 9069101907
Official Website: www.amravati.11thadmission.net
For complete information on FYJC Amravati Admission 2018-19, download information brochure.