Admit Card is an important piece of document which permits the candidate’s entry in the examination centre. It contains details about the appearing candidate and the details about the exam such as examination date, examination centre etc. The admit card has to be taken to the examination centre with an identification proof.
ANTHE 2017 Admit Card
Where to get ANTHE 2017 Admit Card from
The candidates can download their ANTHE 2017 Admit Card here!
When will the ANTHE 2017 Admit Cards be issued?
The ANTHE Admit Cards will be issued 7 to 10 days prior to the date of the exam. The candidates can log in to their profiles for updates.
How to get the ANTHE 2017 Admit Card?
- Step 1) Candidates may open the above-mentioned link to attain their ANTHE 2017 Admit Cards.
- Step 2) The page will ask for candidates’ roll number, which they received after registration through email, and their date of birth.
- Step 3) Once the form is filled, the candidates need to click on the “submit” button.
- Step 4) The admit card will be generated.
- Step 5) The generated Admit Card has to be printed by the candidate and brought to the exam centre along with an identification proof (without which entry will not be allowed).
Why is ANTHE Admit Card important?
The ANTHE Admit Card is important because it will be the candidates’ ticket to the examination centre. The Admit Card has to be carried by the students to the examination centre on the day of the examination along with an identification proof. Without the Admit Card, the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
For any updates, the candidates can log in to their profiles at anthe.in/login by entering their roll number and password which they received through email after registration.