|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur has published the RSOS 12th Time Table 2017 online at its official website, education.rajasthan.gov.in. The time table is released for Oct-Nov 2017 examinations. The Rajasthan State Open School Time Table 2017 consists of the exam dates of the Class 12th theory and practical examinations. The theory exam for Senior Secondary (class 12th) begins from November 09 and will end on December 04, 2017. Along with the theory exam the RSOS will conduct practical examination as well. The students are advised to contact the Centre Superintendent to know their batch number for the practical examination. The result of the practical exam will be available to check within 6 weeks after the last date of the examination i.e. December 04, 2017.
RSOS 12th Time Table Nov 2017
Rajasthan State Open School Board 12th Date Sheet 2017 has been released on the official site of Rajasthan State Open School. Candidates can check Rajasthan State Open School Board 12th Date Sheet 2018 below.
|Subject & Code||TIME||Dates|
|Urdu (306)||01:30 PM to 04:00 PM||09 Nov 2017|
|Sanskrit (309)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||10 Nov 2017|
|Accountacy (320)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||11 Nov 2017|
|Mathematics (311)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||13 Nov 2017|
|Computer Science (330)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||14 Nov 2017|
|Chemistry (313)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||15 Nov 2017|
|Biology (314)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||16 Nov 2017|
|Data Entry Operator(Th) (336)||01:00 PM to 03:00 PM||17 Nov 2017|
|Physics (312)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||18 Nov 2017|
|Psychology (328)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||20 Nov 2017|
|Economics (318)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||21 Nov 2017|
|Business Studies (319)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||22 Nov 2017|
|Political Science (317)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||21 Nov 2017|
|English (302)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||24 Nov 2017|
|Geography (316)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||25 Nov 2017|
|History (315)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||27 Nov 2017|
|Environment Science (333)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||28 Nov 2017|
|Painting Theory (332)||01:00 PM to 02:30 PM||29 Nov 2017|
|Sociology (331)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||30 Nov 2017|
|Home Science (321)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||01 Dec 2017|
|Hindi (301)||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM||04 Dec 2017|
The students can check the time table for the Practical Examination which will be held as per the dates given below:
|Computer Science (330)
|09 Nov 2017 to 16 Nov 2017|
|Data Entry Operations (336)
|17 Nov 2017 to 25 Nov 2017|
|Environment Science (333)
Painting Theory (312)
Home Science (321)
|27 Nov 2017 to 04 Dec 2017|
Official Website: Official Website for RSOS is Rajasthan.gov.in.
- Practical Examination in Math’s (Sec) Science & Technology (Sec.), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Home Science, Data Entry Operations, Computer Science, Environmental Science and painting will be held at Specified Exam Center.
- Practical Examination will be conducted as per schedule given behind. Since practical examinations are being conducted in small batches of students candidate are advised to contact the centre Superintendent for the specified dates as well as batch allotted to them for practical examination.
- For Practical Examination the candidates at Exam Centre will be divided in required number of bathes according to the capacity of the laboratory and consultation with the Examiner(s) concerned by the Superintendent.
- The result of examination is likely to be declared in 6 weeks after the last date of the examination. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of result will be attended to. Immediately after declaration of results it will be available on the Internet also on RSOS website www.rsos.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The Mark-Sheet Cum Certificate and Migration-cum-Transfer Certificate of successful candidate will be sent to the AI centres directly Reg. Post by RSOS. In the case of candidate whose required subjects as yet to be cleared only mark-sheet will be sent.
- There will not be any change in the dates of the examination.
- The Examination fees paid by the candidates entitle them to appear in practical and theory examination if otherwise eligible without having to pay anything extra at the examination centre.