The Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur has published the RSOS 12th Time Table 2019 online at its official website, education.rajasthan.gov.in. The timetable is released for March – May 2019 examinations. The Rajasthan State Open School Time Table 2019 consists of the exam dates of the Class 12th theory and practical examinations. Along with the theory exam, the RSOS will conduct the practical examination as well. The students are advised that they must contact the Centre Superintendent to know their batch number for the practical examination. The result of the practical exam is available to check within 6 weeks after the last date of the examination.
RSOS 12th Time Table March – May 2019
Rajasthan State Open School Board 12th Date Sheet 2019 is released on the official site of Rajasthan State Open School. Candidates can check Rajasthan State Open School Board 12th Date Sheet 2019 below.
RSOS 10th Theory Time Table 2019 (Revised)
Click here to check for Rajasthan State Open School Board 12th Date Sheet 2019.
RSOS 12th Practical Time Table 2019 (Revised)
- Practical Examination in Math’s (Sec) Science & Technology (Sec.), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Home Science, Data Entry Operations, Computer Science, Environmental Science and painting will be held at Specified Exam Center.
- Practical Examination will be conducted as per schedule given behind. Since practical examinations are being conducted in small batches of students candidate are advised to contact the centre Superintendent for the specified dates as well as batch allotted to them for practical examination.
- For Practical Examination the candidates at Exam Centre will be divided in required number of bathes according to the capacity of the laboratory and consultation with the Examiner(s) concerned by the Superintendent.
- The result of examination is likely to be declared in 6 weeks after the last date of the examination. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of result will be attended to. Immediately after declaration of results it will be available on the Internet also on RSOS website www.rsos.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The Mark-Sheet Cum Certificate and Migration-cum-Transfer Certificate of successful candidate will be sent to the AI centres directly Reg. Post by RSOS. In the case of candidate whose required subjects as yet to be cleared only mark-sheet will be sent.
- There will not be any change in the dates of the examination.
- The Examination fees paid by the candidates entitle them to appear in practical and theory examination if otherwise eligible without having to pay anything extra at the examination centre.
Official Website: Rajasthan.gov.in.