Delhi Government will release registrations/application form for the admission in Nursery / KG / Class 1 in Sarvodaya Schools at its official website edudel.nic.in from March 01, 2019 to March 16, 2019 on all working days. The application form can also be obtained from the concerned Sarvodaya Vidyalayas. Admission will be equipped in Government Sarvodaya Vidyalas for the nursery for the Academic Session 2019-20. Parents may get the application form for the admission in Nursery / KG / Class 1 from their nearest Sarvodaya Vidyalayas or from the official website. All the information related to the admission is available on the page.
Sarvodaya School Admission 2019
The Delhi Government will make the form available for the Sarvodaya School Admission 2019 to Nursery / KG / Class 1 form March 01, 2019. Provisional admission for 30 days will be allowed on the basis of the simple undertaking on plain paper by the parents/guardians. Head of Schools will provide details of such students to CRCs. The schedule has been given below.
|Submission of Application start from||01 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||16 Mar 2019|
|Draw of lots||22 Mar 2019|
|Display of list of children selected||23 Mar 2019|
|Admission Process||25 -29 Mar 2019|
|Admission Process for left seat||01 -02 Apr 2019|
|Commencement of Class||01 Apr 2019|
- The application forms of only those children will be considered for admission to nursery class, who have completed 3-years of age as on March 31, 2019, for Nursery Class
- For Class KG who have completed 4-years of age as on March 31, 2019.
- For Class-I who have attained the age of 5-years as on March 31, 2019.
- Further, the age relaxation of up to 30 days may be granted at the level of Heads of Schools in the maximum as well as the minimum age of 30-days for Classes Nursery & KG/ Class-I. Additional age relaxation is to be provided to specially-abled children.rvation
Reservation of seats will be as follows:-
- 15% seats for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- 3% seats for Physically Handicapped (to be duly certified by a Govt. Hospital).
- 2% for the wards for the employees of the Directorate of Education (1% for the wards of Ministerial staff and 1% for teacher’s wards).
In case of non-availability of candidates in the reserved categories, the vacant seats are given to the unreserved candidates as per the order of name in the waiting list.
Application forms for admission to Nursery/KG/Class-I, (whichever is the entry level class in Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas of the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi) can be obtained from the concerned Sarvodaya Vidyalaya. Application forms along with Guidelines for parents are also available on Department’s website. Forms can also be downloaded from the Department’s website www.edudel.nic.inunder the link ‘Govt. School Admissions’.
Documents required at the time of Admission
The following documents are required to be produced by the parent/guardian at the time of admission:
- Details of Date of Birth anyone from Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other local body, Anganwadi record, Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record and an Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per Part-B of the Application Form.
- One passport size photograph of the child.
- Residence proof anyone from Ration Card issued in the name of parents having name of the child, Domicile certificate of child or parents, Voter I card of any of the parents, Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill/Water bill, Bank Passbook in the name of child or parents, Aadhar card of parents/child & Passport in the name of any of the parents/child.
The list of children selected through the draw of lots will be displayed on the School Notice Board and admission will be done from last week of March 2019. The submission of requisite documents will be done by the candidates for get admission.
List of Sarvodaya Vidyalaya in Delhi
We have provided list of Sarvodaya vidyalaya on the basis of previous year record.
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
For more details about Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission – Download Notice