Delhi Government has released registrations/application form for the admission in Nursery / KG / Class 1 in Sarvodaya Schools at its official website edudel.nic.in. According to the notice, the registration process for the same will commence from March 3, 2018. Admission will be equipped in Government Sarvodaya Vidyalas for the nursery for the Academic Session 2018-19. Parents may get the application form for the admission in Nursery / KG / Class 1 from their nearest Sarvodaya Vidyalayas or from the official website. All the information related to the admission is available on the page.
Sarvodaya School Admission 2018
The Delhi Government has made the form available for the Sarvodaya School Admission 2018 to Nursery / KG / Class 1. Provisional admission for 30 days will be allowed on the basis of the simple undertaking on plain paper by the parents/guardians. Head of Schools will provide details of such students to CRCs. The schedule has been given below.
|Submission of Application start from||03 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||17 Mar 2018|
|Draw of lots||23 Mar 2018|
|Commencement of Class||02 Apr 2018|
Application forms for admission to Nursery/KG/Class-I, (whichever is the entry level class in
Government Sarvodaya Vidyalayas of the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi) can be
obtained from the concerned Sarvodaya Vidyalaya from March 03, 2018. The interested parents can apply through the official website. Application forms along with Guidelines for parents are available on Department’s website.The same is to be downloaded by Heads of Schools and provided (free of cost) to parents who wish to apply for admission of their wards.
Application fee: Application forms to be freely available with the guard at the entrance of school so that parents don’t have to wait to obtain the application form.
Documents required at the time of Admission
The following documents are required to be produced by the parent/guardian at the time of admission:
- Details of Date of Birth anyone from Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other local body, Anganwadi record, Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record and an Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per Part-B of the Application Form.
- One passport size photograph of the child.
- Residence proof anyone from Ration Card issued in the name of parents having name of the child, Domicile certificate of child or parents, Voter I card of any of the parents, Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill/Water bill, Bank Passbook in the name of child or parents, Aadhar card of parents/child & Passport in the name of any of the parents/child.
- The application forms of only those children will be considered for admission, who have completed 3-years of age as on March 31, 2018, for Nursery Class
- For Class KG who have completed 4-years of age as on March 31, 2018.
- For Class-I who have attained the age of 5-years as on March 31, 2018.
- Further, the age relaxation of up to 30 days may be granted at the level of Heads of Schools in the maximum as well as the minimum age of 30-days for Classes Nursery & KG/ Class-I. Additional age relaxation is to be provided to specially-abled children.rvation
Reservation of seats will be as follows:-
- 15% seats for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- 3% seats for Physically Handicapped (to be duly certified by a Govt. Hospital).
- 2% for the wards for the employees of the Directorate of Education (1% for the wards of Ministerial staff and 1% for teacher’s wards).
In case of non-availability of candidates in the reserved categories, the vacant seats are given to the unreserved candidates as per the order of name in the waiting list.
The list of children selected through the draw of lots will be displayed on the School Notice Board on March 23, 2018 (Friday) at 11.00 AM and admission will be done from March 24, 2018. The submission of requisite documents will be on March 28, 2018. Admission of waitlisted children will be done from March 31, 2018, to April 02, 2018 (Monday).The total of 100 points is divided into several criteria which differ from school to school.
List of Sarvodaya Vidyalaya in Delhi
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
For more details about Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission – Download Notice