Sarvodaya School Admission 2020: Delhi Government issues notification regarding admission to Sarvodaya School for the academic year 2020 – 21. The admission is conducted for class Nursery, KG and 1st. Students who have completed 3, 4 and 5 years for Nursery, KG and 1st respectively are eligible for admission. To apply for admission, parents have to obtain the application form from the concerned Sarvodaya Vidyalaya. The application form can be obtained in the morning and evening shifts. Admission of the children is done on the basis of draw of lots and list children selected through the draw of lots is displayed on the School Notice Board. Scroll down to check more information about Sarvodaya School Admission 2020 to Nursery / KG / Class 1 from this page.
Sarvodaya School Admission 2020
Provisional admission for 30 days will be allowed on the basis of the simple undertaking on plain paper by the parents/guardians. Head of Schools will provide details of such students to CRCs. The schedule has been given below.
|Submission of Application start from||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||17 Mar 2020|
|Draw of lots||21 Mar 2020|
|Display of list of children selected||23 Mar 2020|
|Admission Process||24 – 28 Mar 2020|
|Admission Process for left seat||30 – 31 Mar 2020|
|Commencement of Class||01 Apr 2020|
Sarvodaya School Admission 2020 Application Form
Application forms for admission to Nursery/KG/Class-I can be obtained from the concerned Sarvodaya Vidyalaya. Application forms along with Guidelines for parents are also available on the Department’s website. Forms can also be downloaded from the Department’s website edudel.nic.in under the link ‘Govt. School Admissions’. Candidates can obtain the application form in the morning shift (8.30 AM to 11.30 AM) and Evening shift (2.30 PM to 5.30 PM).
Sarvodaya School Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students must satisfy the below eligibility criteria for Sarvodaya School Admission 2020 is as given below:
- For Nursery Class: A student who has completed 3 years of age as on 31 Mar 2020.
- For KG Class: A student who has completed 4 years of age as on 31 Mar 2020.
- For 1st Class: A student who has completed 5 years of age as on 31 Mar 2020.
Sarvodaya School Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Check the reservation criteria for different categories for Sarvodaya School Admission 2020 from below:
|Wards for the employees||2%|
Documents required at the time of Sarvodaya School Admission 2020
The following documents are required to be produced by the parent/guardian at the time of admission:
- Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other local body OR
- Anganwadi record OR
- Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record OR
- An Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per Part-B of the Application Form.
- One passport size photograph of the child.
Any one of the following documents as residence proof of Delhi:-
- Ration Card issued in the name of Parents having the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Voter I card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
- Bank Passbook in the name of the child or any of the parents.
- Aadhar card of child / any of the parents.
- Passport in the name of the child / any of the parents.
Sarvodaya School Admission 2020 Selection Process
Students are selected on the basis of draw of lots in the presence of parents & guardians. Students who have appeared in the draw of lots get selected for admission. The list of children selected through the draw of lots is displayed on the School Notice Board. The submission of requisite documents is done by the candidates to get admission. If any seat remains vacant, then it is filled in further rounds of admission process.
Official Website: edudel.nic.in
For more details about Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – Download Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.