NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics includes all the questions provided in NCERT Books for 11th Class Economics Subject. Here all questions are solved with detailed explanation and available for free to check.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 11th Class
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics are given below for all chapter. Select chapter number to view NCERT Solution chapter wise.
- Chapter 1 – Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- Chapter 2 – Indian Economy 1950-1990
- Chapter 3 – Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation: An Appraisal
- Chapter 4 – Poverty
- Chapter 5 – Human Capital Formation In India
- Chapter 6 – Rural Development
- Chapter 7 – Employment: Growth, Informalisation and Other Issues
- Chapter 8 – Infrastructure
- Chapter 9 – Environment and Sustainable Development
- Chapter 10 – Comparative Development Experiences of India and Its Neighbours
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for 11 Economics helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 All Subjects