NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Chapter 2 Indian Economy 1950-1990 has been published by Aglasem. You can now download the Class 11 Economics Ch 2 Questions and Answers PDF here. This NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics contains answers of all questions asked in Chapter 2 in textbook, Indian Economic Development. Therefore you can refer it to solve Indian Economy 1950-1990 exercise questions and learn more about the topic.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Chapter 2 Indian Economy 1950-1990
Class – Class 11
Subject – Economics
Chapter – Ch 2
Chapter Name – Indian Economy 1950-1990
Book – Indian Economic Development
Study Material – NCERT Solutions
Please note that the chapter number is as per the rationalized NCERT Book. However chapter content is same in old as well as new book.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Chapter 2 PDF
While you can read NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Ch 2 for all exercises here on aglasem. You can also download this NCERT Solutions PDF to refer at anytime when you study Indian Economy 1950-1990. Here it is.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Chapter 2 PDF Download Link – Click Here to Download Solutions PDF
How to download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Chapter 2 PDF?
You can download the complete NCERT solutions for chapter 2 of this NCERT Book i.e. Indian Economic Development with following steps.
- First search NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Ch 2 PDF aglasem and come to this page.
- Now you will see the exercise questions answers of Indian Economy 1950-1990 and download pdf link on it.
- Click the Download PDF link to obtain the Indian Economy 1950-1990 questions with answers document.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics
There are more chapters to study besides Indian Economy 1950-1990 in this subject. So here are NCERT solutions for all topics of Economics taught in 11th class here at aglasem.
- Indian Economic Development
- Chapter 1 Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- Chapter 2 Indian Economy 1950-1990
- Chapter 3 Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation : An Appraisal
- Chapter 4 Human Capital Formation in India
- Chapter 5 Rural Development
- Chapter 6 Employment: Growth, Informalisation and Other Issues
- Chapter 7 Environment and Sustainable Development
- Chapter 8 Comparative Development Experiences of India and its Neighbours
- Deleted Chapters in Rationalized NCERT Books
- Statistics for Economics
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Collection of Data
- Chapter 3 Organisation of Data
- Chapter 4 Presentation of Data
- Chapter 5 Measures of Central Tendency
- Chapter 6 Correlation
- Chapter 7 Index Numbers
- Chapter 8 Use of Statistical Tools
NCERT Solutions for Class 11
Just like you got Economics Ch 2 solutions here. You can see exercise questions answers of other subjects and their topics too on aglasem. Here are NCERT solutions for all subjects of 11th standard NCERT books.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Chapter 2 – An Overview
The key highlights of this study material are as follows.
|Chapter Number||Ch 2|
|Chapter Name||Indian Economy 1950-1990|
|Book Name||Indian Economic Development|
|Book By||NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training)|
|Educational Resource Here||NCERT Solutions of Class 11 Economics Ch 2 for All Exercise|
|More Questions Answers of This Subject||NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics|
|Download Book Chapter PDF||NCERT Book Class 11 Economics Chapter 2|
|All Questions Answers For This Class||NCERT Solutions for Class 11|
|Complete Solutions||NCERT Solutions|
If you have any queries on NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Economics Chapter 2 Indian Economy 1950-1990, then please ask in comments below.