TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2020 – Model Schools are established in 194 Educationally Backward Mandals in Telangana State to Cater the needs of students of those Educational Backward Mandals by providing education in English medium from classes VI to X and Intermediate. Students will be admitted into VI class through Entrance Exam for the academic year 2020-21. Students admitted into VII to X classes as per vacancies available as on the date of admission. Selection of students will be done on the basis of marks scored by the students in the Entrance Exam. Get here complete details of TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2020 from the article below.
Latest: TSMS VI Class & VII-X Class 2020 Hall Ticket has been announced. Click here to download.
TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2020
TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2020 will be held from 12 April 2020 for admission into VI to X Class in Telangana State Model Schools. Candidates can check the admission schedule for admission into VI class and for vacant seats in VII to X for the Academic Year 2020-21 is given below:
|Date of Notification||28 Jan 2020|
|online payment of a fee||03 to 29 Feb 2020 (VI Class)|
07 Feb to 02 Mar 2020 (Class VII to X)
|Last date of submission of online application||04 to 29 Feb 2020 (VI Class)|
08 Feb to 02 Mar 2020 (Class VII to X)
|Hall Ticket Downloading||Released|
|Date of Examination||27 Oct 2020 (Class 6th)|
28 Oct 2020 (Class 7th-8th)
29 Oct 2020 (Class 9th-10th)
|Communication of results with marks Model Schools wise|
|Finalization of selection list and approval at District level by Joint Collector|
|Display of selection list|
|Certificate verification and admissions|
|Date of commencement of classes||As per Academic Schedule|
Venue of Examination – Any Centre in District Head Quarters
Students after satisfying the above conditions, have to pay fees through mee-seva, online centers with particulars and obtain the General number. The mere obtaining general number will not be considered unless he/she submits the online application. The general number is only in evidence of payment of examination fee. After obtaining a general number they have to submit the online application to telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
Application Form Process is over now.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- for BC, SC & ST students Rs.150/- for others.
Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
- Before submitting the online application a sample application format may be filled and furnish correct information.
- Keep passport size photo readily with them.
- Utmost care should be taken while filling the online application.
- The candidate is responsible for any mistakes committed by him in the online application and no further corrections shall be entertained.
- Mere appearing for admission test will not confer any right on the student for admission into Model School.
The Students those who were passed Class V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX in any Government School or any recognized school of Telangana State are eligible.
VI Class – Candidate should have completed 10 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2020-21 in which he/she is seeking admission.
VII Class – Candidate should have completed 11 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2020-21 in which he/she is seeking admission.
VIII Class – Candidate should have completed 12 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2020-21 in which he/she is seeking admission.
IX Class – Candidate should have completed 13 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2020-21 in which he/she is seeking admission.
X Class – Candidate should have completed 14 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2020-21 in which he/she is seeking admission.
Hall Tickets for TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2020 is now available online at the official website. Hall Tickets can be downloaded online as per reference number allotted to the candidates. Downloaded Hall Tickets must be carried by the candidate at the examination center. Candidate without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to take entry in the examination hall. Hall Tickets will not be dispatched by post and can be downloaded only from the website.
For VI Class
The Question Paper Booklet contains 4 sections as shown below in objective type with multiple choice:
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks Allotted|
|Science & Social (E.V.S)||25||25|
- The Question Paper booklet will be based on V Class syllabi and objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Mathematics and E.V.S. sections are in bilingual (Telugu & English).
For Admission into VII to X classes as per vacancies available as on the date of admission (the objective type with multiple choice):
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks Allotted|
Mathematics, General Science, and Social Studies are in bilingual (Telugu & English).
Result for TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2020 will be released online. Candidates can check the result of TS Model Schools Entrance Exam by visiting the official website. Candidates need to enter their Hall Ticket number to download their result. The government of Telangana will release the result few days after the entrance test.
Selections will be made as per merit list (marks obtained) and the rule of reservation stipulated in G.O.Ms.No.24 Secondary Education (Prog.-II) Dept.
Number of Seats
- Each class having sanctioned strength of 100 consisting of two sections in class VI and lateral entry to VII to X as per available vacancies.
- The mode for admission into VI class is through Admission Test and lateral entry in classes VII to X as per vacancies available at the time of admissions.
Rule of Reservation
- 15% and 6% seats in each class shall be reserved for candidates belonging to the SCs and STs respectively.
- 29% of the seats in each class shall be reserved for BCs and shall be allocated among the five groups of BCs as shown below: a) Group – A 7% b) Group – B 10% c) Group – C 1% d) Group – D 7% e) Group – E 4%.
- Physically Challenged students: 3% (in the reservation group of the students).
- 33.33% seats shall be reserved for Girls in all categories of G.O.Ms.No.24 Secondary Education (Prog.-II) Dept.
- If the sufficient number of candidates of any particular category is not available to fill up the seats reserved for that group, they may be filled up by suitable candidates.
- 50% seats will be for open category.
- Each of the Classes VI to X has two sections with an intake of 50 each. While admitting the Students, the Class shall be taken as a unit of 100 Students for Classes VI to X.
Official Website: telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
For more Information about TS Model Schools Entrance Exam 2020 –
- Download Information Brochure.
- Download Class 6th Information Brochure
- Download Class 7th to 10th Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.