Telangana Model School Exam Result 2020 will be released after the successful conduction of the Entrance exam. Result for TS Model School Admission test will decide whether a student is eligible for admission or not. The students appeared for the test can check their results. The result announced on the official website & the same can be checked from this page.
TS Model School Exam Result 2020
The TS Model School Exam Result will be released on the official website. The result includes various information related to the student like Candidate’s name, Candidate’s Roll No, Category, Gender, Date of Birth & Marks Obtained. Candidate Selections will be made as per merit list (marks obtained) and the final selection of candidates will take place after checking that he/she fulfills all the criteria or not.
Expected Schedule for TS Model School Exam Result is given below:
|Date of Examination||27 Oct 2020 (Class 6th)|
28 Oct 2020 (Class 7th-8th)
29 Oct 2020 (Class 9th-10th)
|Announcement of Result|
|Finalization of selection list and approval at District|
level by Joint Collector
Check Result: Candidates can check the result at the official website – telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
How to check TS Model School Exam Result 2020
- Students have to visit the official website telanganams.cgg.gov.in.
- Fill required details such as Hall Ticket No & Date of Birth details.
- Now cross check filled details & click on submit button.
- Finally, TS Model School Results 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and take the printout of Result for further process of admission.
Mere appearing for admission test will not confer any right on the student for admission into Model School. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the Entrance Test. Candidates whose name is listed in the merit list will be selected.
Rule of Reservation
Candidates check the prescribe reservation rules point wise is given below:
- 15% and 6% seats in each class shall be reserved for candidates belonging to the SCs and STs respectively.
- 29% of the seats in each class shall be reserved for BCs and shall be allocated among the five groups of BCs as shown below:
- Physically Challenged students: 3% (in the reservation group of the students)
- 33.33% seats shall be reserved for Girls in all categories of G.O.Ms.No.24 Secondary Education (Prog.-II) Dept.
- If the sufficient number of candidates of any particular category is not available to fill up the seats reserved for that group, they may be filled up by suitable candidates
- 50% seats will be for open category.
- Each of the Classes VI to X has two sections with an intake of 50 each. While admitting the Students, the Class shall be taken as a unit of 100 Students for Classes VI to X.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.