Class 10 Social Science Globalisation and The Indian Economy – Get here the Notes for Class 10 Globalisation and The Indian Economy. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 10 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 10 Social Science study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 10 Social Science for topic Globalisation and The Indian Economy
- Class: 10
- Subject: Social Science
- Topic: Globalisation and The Indian Economy
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 10 Social Science Globalisation and The Indian Economy
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 10 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 10 Social Science Globalisation and The Indian Economy from this article.
VArious ways By which MNCs set up or control production in other countries
- Set up production jointly with some of the local companies. Joint production provides money for additional investment and latest technology for production.
- To buy up local companies and then expand production.
- Place orders for production with small producers.
- By setting up partnerships with local companies, by using the local companies for supplies, by closely competing with the local companies or buying them up, MNCs are exerting a strong influence on production at these distant locations. As a result, production in these widely dispersed locations is getting interlinked.
Foreign Trade and Integration of Markets
- Exchange of goods – purchase and sale – across geographical boundaries of the countries.
- Goods travel from one market to another.
- Choice of goods in the market rises.
- Prices of similar goods in the two markets tend to become equal.
- Producers in the two countries closely compete against each other even though they are separated by thousand of miles. Thus foreign trade results in connecting the markets or integration of markets in different countries.
Trade Barriers and its importance
- Various restrictions which are used by the government to increase or decrease Foreign Trade.
- Government uses trade barriers to increase or decrease Foreign Trade and to decide what kinds of goods and how much of each, should come into the country.
Special Economic Zones
Setting up of industrial zones by the central and state governments to attract Foreign Companies to invest in India which have world class facilities, electricity, water, roads, transport, storage, recreational and educational facilities.
Impact of Globalisation in India
- Greater competition among producers – both local and foreign producers has been of advantage to consumers.
- There is greater choice before these consumers who now enjoy improved quality and lower prices for several products.
- Foreign investment has increased.
- Increased competition has encouraged top Indian Companies to invest in newer technology and production methods and raise their production standards.
- Globalisation has enabled some large Indian Companies to emerge as Multinational.
- Created new opportunities for companies providing services particularly those involving Information Technology.
1. What are the various ways in which multinational companies set up, or control, production in other countries?
2. What is Foreign Trade? How does Foreign Trade lead to integration of markets across countries?
3. What are trade barriers? Why does Government uses Trade Barriers?
4. What are special economic zones? Why is the government setting up special economic zones?
5. What is the impact of Globalisation in India?
Class 10 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 10 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 10 Maths||कक्षा 10 गणित|
|Class 10 Science||कक्षा 10 विज्ञान|
|Class 10 Social Science||कक्षा 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान|
|Class 10 English|
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 10 can also check Class 10 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 10th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 10 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 10 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 10 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 10 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 10 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 10 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 10.
CBSE Notes for Class 10 Social Science Maths Notes Science Notes English Notes
Leave a Reply