Class 10 Social Science Democracy and Diversity – Get here the Notes for Class 10 Democracy and Diversity. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 10 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 10 Social Science study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 10 Social Science for topic Democracy and Diversity
- Class: 10
- Subject: Social Science
- Topic: Democracy and Diversity
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 10 Social Science Democracy and Diversity
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 10 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 10 Social Science Democracy and Diversity from this article.
Differences, Similarities and Divisions
Origins of Social Differences
(a) On the basis of birth
(b) on the basis of colour
Politics of Social Divisions
Democracy involves competition among various political parties. Their competitions tends to divide any society if they start competing in terms of some existing social divisions, it can make social divisions into political divisions and lead to conflict, violence or even disintegration of a country.
- It would be best if there are no social divisions in any country. If social divisions do exist in a country, they must never be expressed in politics.
- Social divisions affect voting in most countries.
- In a democracy, political expression of social divisions is very normal and can be healthy.
- Expression of various kinds of social divisions in politics after results in their canceling one an other out and thus reducing their intensity.
Important Questions :
1. When does a social difference become a social division?
2. How do social divisions affect politics? Give two examples?
3. How does social division & politics interrelate each other explain it?
4. How does social divisions make democracy stronger?
5. Discuss three factors are crucial in deciding the outcome of politics of social divisions?
Class 10 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 10 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 10 Maths||कक्षा 10 गणित|
|Class 10 Science||कक्षा 10 विज्ञान|
|Class 10 Social Science||कक्षा 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान|
|Class 10 English|
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 10 can also check Class 10 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 10th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 10 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 10 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 10 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 10 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 10 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 10 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 10.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.