Class 10 Social Science Power Sharing – Get here the Notes for Class 10 Power Sharing . Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 10 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 10 Social Science study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 10 Social Science for topic Power Sharing
- Class: 10
- Subject: Social Science
- Topic: Power Sharing
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 10 Social Science Power Sharing
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 10 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 10 Social Science Power Sharing from this article.
- Power sharing is important because it the conflict between different social groups.
- Social conflicts often lead to violence and political instability, power sharing is a good way to ensure the stability of political order.
- A democratic rule involves sharing power with those affected by its exercise, and who have to live with its effects. People have a right to be consuloted on how they are to be governed. A legitimate gout is one …….. citizens through participation, acquire a stake in the system.
- One basis of principle of democracy is that people are the source of all political power.
- Power is shared among different organs of govt such as the legislature, executive and judiciary.
- Power can be should among governments at different levels a general govt. for the entire country and governments at the provincial or regional level.
1. What do you mean by power sharing?
2. Name all the different organs of govt.?
3. What do you mean power sharing in a country?
4. What do you mean by majority?
5. What are different forms of power sharing in modern democracies give an example of each of these.
Class 10 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 10 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 10 Maths||कक्षा 10 गणित|
|Class 10 Science||कक्षा 10 विज्ञान|
|Class 10 Social Science||कक्षा 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान|
|Class 10 English|
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 10 can also check Class 10 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 10th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 10 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 10 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 10 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 10 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 10 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 10 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 10.
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.