Manipur Board 12th Time Table 2022– Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) release COHSEM HSE exam routine 2022. Students can download the Manipur HSE timetable online from the official website, cohsem.nic.in. However, a detailed schedule can also be checked from here. The Manipur Board ensures that students get ample time for their preparation hence the timetable is released a few months prior. This allows students to adjust their mind and give their complete focus to the HSE examination and score well in them.
Manipur Board 12th Time Table 2022
Manipur Board 12th Time Table 2022 is given below.
Steps to download Manipur Board 12th Time Table 2022
To view and download the timetable for Manipur board class 12 exams 2022, students may follow the instructions as given below.
- Open homepage of the COHSEM official website.
- On the homepage, find the “notice” tab and click on it.
- Once the notice tab opens, students can find the option “Manipur HSE Time Table 2022”.
- Once this option is clicked, the HSC timetable automatically pops up. Students can view it according to their opted subjects.
- Students can even download the timetable by clicking on the “download” option. It will be saved in a PDF format.
Preparation Tips for Manipur HSE examination 2022
COHSEM, being a state board always prepares a tough set of question papers and ensures that paper checking is done of the highest quality. Our experts have come up with various tips which can help candidates to clear this examination with a good score thus helping them in their future studies. Tips for the examination are as follows.
- Every student must have a detailed idea regarding the portion and the pattern of the exam before starting the examination preparation.
- Regular study of the books which are assigned by COHSEM and solve the questions provided in the books. Subjects like mathematics should be practiced on a regular frequency as it results in a good grasp of concepts.
- When completing portion for any subject, students should ensure that sample and practice papers are solved. These help students in improving their thinking and problem-solving ability and also help in keeping their preparation in check.
- Making some short notes of all chapters. In short notes just mention topic names of chapters or property or headings of things you need to remember. In the last days just go through them regularly and this will help in retaining what you remembered or what you miss.
- Students should always make a proper study plan. This helps keeping the mind motivated and organized and also avoids procrastinating over any topic.
Manipur HSE Compartment Exam 2022
Sometimes, students are unable to clear the passing criteria for Manipur HSE examinations, such students are eligible for the compartment examination. Compartment examination for students is a way to avoid wasting an entire year as it gives them a second opportunity. Compartment examination are only conducted after the Manipur HSE result 2022 are out. The board generally conducts the compartment exam in the month of June or July. The date sheet for the same is released online at the board’s official website.
Manipur HSE Previous Year Result Statistics
Students can check the Manipur board result statistics for class 12th for the past years from the table below.
|Result Year||No. Of Students Appeared||Overall Pass Percentage||Pass Percentage of Boys||Pass Percentage of Girls|
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur was established in the year 1992 under the provisions of the Manipur Higher Secondary Act, 1992 (Manipur Act 4 of 1992). Prior to the establishment of the Council, the +2 courses in the state were conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur as Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate course in the Higher Secondary Schools and Pre-University course by the Manipur university in the College. But, with the establishment of the Council the +2 courses of the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur and Manipur University were taken over and amalgamated into Higher Secondary course under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur. The Council conducted the Higher Secondary Examination, 1993 as its first public examination in the state.
Official Website: bsem.nic.in