Candidates can download NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Unit 12 from this page. The exemplar has been provided by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) and the candidates can check it from below for free of cost. It contains objective, very short answer type, short answer type, and long answer type questions. Along with it, the answer for each question has also been provided. From the NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Unit 12, candidates can understand the level and type of questions that are asked in the exam.
NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Unit 12 Introduction To Graphs
NCERT Class 8 Maths Unit 12 is for Introduction To Graphs. The type of questions that will be asked from NCERT Class 8 Maths Unit 12 are displayed in the below provided NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Unit 12. With the help of it, candidates can prepare well for the examination.
Main Concepts and Results
- Graphical representation of data is easier to understand
- A bar graph, a pie chart and histogram are graphical representations of data.
- A line graph displays data that changes continuously over periods of time.
- A line graph in which all the line segments form a part of a single line is called a linear graph.
- For fixing a point on the graph sheet, we need two mutually perpendicular lines (in which horizontal line is called x axis and the vertical line as y axis) along with, x coordinate (abscissa) and y coordinate (ordinate) of the point. The process of fixing a point with the help of the coordinates is known as plotting a point in the plane.
- The relation between a dependent variable and an independent variable is shown through a graph.
In examples 1 and 2, there are four options out of which one is correct.
Write the correct answer.
In examples 3 and 4, fill in the blanks to make the statements true.
In examples 5 and 6, state whether the statements are true (T) or false (F).
Multiple Choice Questions
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions
True False Type Questions
Short Answer Type Questions
Click here to download the NCERT Exemplar Class 8 Maths Unit 12 Introduction To Graphs
Answers to Multiple Choice Questions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.