NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter Bill Of Exchange has been published by Aglasem. This was Ch 8 in NCERT 11 Accountancy book before this portion of syllabus was deleted. However if you are referring previous version then you can now download the Class 11 Accountancy Questions and Answers PDF here to solve its exercises. This NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy contains answers of all questions asked in Chapter 8 in old NCERT textbook (before rationalization), Financial Accounting I. Therefore you can refer it to solve Bill Of Exchange exercise questions and learn more about the topic.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter Bill Of Exchange
Class – Class 11
Subject – Accountancy
Chapter – Ch 8 (this was the chapter number in old NCERT book)
Chapter Name – Bill Of Exchange
Book – Financial Accounting I
Study Material – NCERT Solutions
Please note that the chapter number is as per the old NCERT Book.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Bill Of Exchange PDF
While you can read NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Ch 8 (of old book) for all exercises here on aglasem. You can also download this NCERT Solutions PDF to refer at anytime when you study Bill Of Exchange. Here it is.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter Bill Of Exchange PDF Download Link – Click Here to Download Solutions PDF
How to download NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter Bill Of Exchange PDF?
You can download the complete NCERT solutions for Bill Of Exchange of this NCERT Book i.e. Financial Accounting I with following steps.
- First search NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Bill Of Exchange PDF aglasem and come to this page.
- Now you will see the exercise questions answers of Bill Of Exchange and download pdf link on it.
- Click the Download PDF link to obtain the Bill Of Exchange questions with answers document.
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy
There are more chapters to study besides Bill Of Exchange in this subject. So here are NCERT solutions for all topics of Accountancy taught in 11th class here at aglasem.
- Financial Accounting Part I
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Accounting
- Chapter 2 Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter 3 Recording of Transactions – I
- Chapter 4 Recording of Transactions – II
- Chapter 5 Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Chapter 6 Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
- Chapter 7 Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves
- Financial Accounting Part II
- Chapter 8 Financial Statements – I
- Chapter 9 Financial Statements – II
- Deleted Chapters in Rationalized NCERT Books
- Bill Of Exchange
- Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Computerised Accounting System
NCERT Solutions for Class 11
Just like you got Accountancy Bill Of Exchange solutions here. You can see exercise questions answers of other subjects and their topics too on aglasem. Here are NCERT solutions for all subjects of 11th standard NCERT books.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter Bill Of Exchange – An Overview
The key highlights of this study material are as follows.
|Chapter Number||Ch 8 (in Old Book)|
|Chapter Name||Bill Of Exchange|
|Book Name||Financial Accounting I|
|Book By||NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training)|
|Educational Resource Here||NCERT Solutions of Class 11 Accountancy Ch Bill Of Exchange for All Exercise|
|More Questions Answers of This Subject||NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy|
|Download Book Chapter PDF||NCERT Book Class 11 Accountancy Chapter Bill Of Exchange|
|All Questions Answers For This Class||NCERT Solutions for Class 11|
|Complete Solutions||NCERT Solutions|
If you have any queries on NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy Chapter Bill Of Exchange, then please ask in comments below.