You can get all subject wise Question Bank for Class 12 links as per latest syllabus. These question banks will help you to track your performance and prepare well for exams which will lead you towards better marks.
Question Bank for Class 12
Get here subject wise question bank for class 12 by CBSE.
- Class 12 Question Bank Economics
- Class 12 Question Bank Accountancy
- Class 12 Question Bank Informatics Practices
- Class 12 Question Bank Chemistry
- Class 12 Question Bank Sociology
- Class 12 Question Bank Mathematics
- Class 12 Question Bank History
- Class 12 Question Bank Political Science
- Class 12 Question Bank English Core
- Class 12 Question Bank Business Studies
- Class 12 Question Bank Physical Education
Characteristics of Question Bank
The characteristics of the question bank are as given here-
- It should be based on sound ideas, purposes and adapted to the particular objective of the mind.
- It should be within the range of the student’s experience and knowledge.
- It is based on actions.
- Question Bank should present a challenge that stimulates an educative response in keeping with the objectives.
- It contains the records of any number of questions with their answers in all the essential languages.
Purposes of Question Banks
The purpose of Question Bank is as given below-
- It improves the teaching-learning process.
- To improve the evaluation process.
- It is the group of the readymade quality question is made available to teachers and examiners. So that they may select appropriate questions to assess predetermined objectives.
More Study Material
We hope this study material help you in your exam preparation.