Uttarakhand NMMS Admit Card 2021 – 2022 – The admit card for Uttarakhand NMMS 2021-22 releases by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Candidates appearing for National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS), Uttarakhand, can go through this article to understand how to download the admit card from the official website, schooleducation.uk.gov.in. The exam is scheduled on January 16, 2022. Candidates will have to carry the NMMS admit card (hardcopy) along with 2 black ball point pens for the exam hall. Read the following article for step by step instructions on how to download the Uttarakhand NMMS Admit Card 2021 – 2022.
Uttarakhand NMMS Admit Card 2021 – 2022
The admit card for Uttarakhand NMMS 2021-22 exam releases on the official website in October, 2021. Qualified students will receive a scholarship of INR 1000 per month. This scheme is only for students who should be meritorious and whose parents total annual income does not exceed Rs. 1,50,000/-. Check below the important daes for Uttarakhand NMMS Admit Card 2021 – 2022
|Availability of Admit Card||06 Oct 2021|
|Exam Date||16 Jan 2022|
Uttarakhand NMMS 2021 – 2022 Overview
Complete overview of Uttarakhand NMMS 2021 – 2022 exam is given below:
How to download Uttarakhand NMMS Admit Card 2021 – 2022?
The NMMS admit card 2021-22 is available on the official website. To download the NMMS admit card, candidates have to visit the official website and click on the links as explained below. Following are the steps candidates should follow for downloading the admit card:
- Step 1: Go to the official website for Uttarakhand schooleducation.uk.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the recet updates section cadidates will get the link of admit card.
- Step 3: On clicking on the said link, a new page will be displayed with a few links.
- Step 4: A pdf with the application form and admit card will be downloaded. Scroll down to the end of the document to find the admit card. It will look something like this:
- Step 5: Download the admit card and print it out.
Details present in Uttarakhand NMMS Admit Card 2021 – 2022
The admit card has to be carried by the candidates to the center of examination. The following details are available on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name
- Name of School
- Name of district
- Full postal address
- PIN Code
- State level 8 digit Roll Number (filled by BEO)
- Place of examination center (filled by BEO)
- Signature of Block Education Officer (BEO) (filled by BEO)
- Office Seal (filled by BEO)
- Date and time of examination
- Photograph of the candidate attested by the Head of Institution
NMMS Exam Timing
The Uttarakhand NMMS examination is scheduled on 16 January, 2022. It consists of two parts: MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Ability Test). MAT is going to be conducted from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM. There is a break from 12.00 PM to 1.30 PM. The SAT is conducted from 1.30 PM to 3.30 PM.
Things to carry to exam center
The candidates need to carry a hard copy of the admit card to the examination center, with all the details verified. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Along with this, candidates must carry at least two black or blue ball point pens to mark the answers. Any gadgets or electronic devices will not be allowed.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2021 – 2022 Exam Instructions
Following are the instructions for NMMS examination:
- Only black or blue ball point pens will be allowed.
- Candidates should be careful while filling up the OMR sheet, especially their roll number.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination center, 30 minutes before the exam.
- Calculators, electronic gadgets or mathematical tables will not be allowed inside the venue.
- Candidates must not write their name on the question paper or answer sheet.
- Candidates must follow instructions on the OMR sheet carefully, the bubbles should be filled according to the instructions.
- Candidates will have to submit the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
- Cheating or unfair means to answer the questions will not be tolerated.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2021 – 2022 Exam pattern
The NMMS exam has two sections: the MAT (Mental Ability Test) and the SAT (Scholastic Ability Test). Both the papers consist of Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs with no negative marking for incorrect answers. The papers are of 100 marks each and time allotted is 2 hours for each paper. Following is the exam pattern for NMMS exam 2021-22:
|Exam name||Number of questions||Total marks||Negative marking||Time allotted|
|MAT||100||100, 1 mark each question||0||2 hours|
|SAT||100||100, 1 mark each question||0||2 hours|
What After the Uttarakhand NMMS Admit Card 2021 – 2022?
The answer key for NMMS Examination releases statewise on the official website by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Candidates should keep checking the official website schooleducation.uk.gov.in for updates. The answer key can be used to get an estimate of how well the candidates have done by comparing their answers with the ones provided in the official answer key.
About Uttarakhand NMMS
The National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) and Dr Shivendra Nautiyal and State Merit (Sri Dev Suman) Scholarship exam was held on 16th January, 2022 for students in Uttarakhand. This scholarship is awarded to students in class eight, for their higher secondary studies. This exam provides financial aid to the selected students from economically backward classes. A total of one lakh students get this scholarship and are selected state-wise: 1048 students are selected from Uttarakhand. They have to qualify an examination to avail this scholarship and those selected will receive a scholarship of rupees 1000 per month, transferred via Direct Bank Transfer.
Ans: No details are required to download the admit card for Uttarakhand NMMS exam 2021-22, for more detailed steps follow the above article.
Ans: If the candidates’ admit card has errors, they must contact officials as given on the website immediately and let them know of the errors.
Ans: No, there is no negative marking in the NMMS exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.