CBSE Class 10 Result 2015 – Result of CBSE Class 10th examination is announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE Result of Class 10 can be checked online, by IVRS, and through SMS. More than 13 Lakh students had registered to appear in the Secondary School Examination Class X this year which is an increase of 3.37% from last year. Get here complete details of CBSE Class 10 Result 2015 including dates, results, statistics and highlights.
Duration of Examination : 2nd March 2015 to 26th March 2015
Date of Declaration of Result is 28th May 2015
CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
In total 1373853 candidates were registered for class X examination this year. CBSE declares class 10th results after checking the papers of all the students of the all the regions,compiling marks and assigning grades or points.
Check Result Here – To check CBSE Class X Result enter roll number and date of birth.
Class 10 CBSE Result 2015
- Students, parents and schools and check the result of CBSE class 10 examination either online at cbseresults.nic.in, or through Interactive Voice Response System by phone, or through SMS.
- Scheme 1 refers to the CBSE 10th board exam conducted by schools. Question papers are sent by the Board for Summative Assessment II through Integrated Test Management System.
- Scheme 2 refers to exam conducted by the board as an external test. Evaluation is carried out by external examiners to declare the CBSE Class 10 Result 2015.
- To check CBSE Result 2015 at cbseresults.nic.in, candidate will have to log in using roll number and date of birth.
The following details are published in the CBSE Class 10 Result.
- Roll number,
- Mother’s name,
- Father’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Subject code, Subject name, Marks (Grade) obtained.
How To Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2015?
CBSE provides class X and XII exam results online by roll number. Result of CBSE class 10 can also be requested through SMS and IVRS.
- Online – To check CBSE class 10th result online, go to cbseresults.nic.in and click on the link that refers to Secondary School Examination Class X result. Enter roll number and date of birth to log in and check your result.
- IVRS – You can get result through Interactive Voice Response System by calling on (number will be published soon) at fixed calling rate charges or toll free.
- SMS – Send an SMS containing your class and roll number to (number will be published soon) at fixed messaging charges.
CBSE is hosting its results with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India on net. The schools can get entire school’s results by giving their school code and email-id by registering themselves on which result is required on the following websites:
Other Important Resources
- Percentage of candidates Qualified for admission in Higher Classes in 2013 = 98.76
- Percentage of candidates Qualified for admission in Higher Classes in 2014 = 98.87
- Girls do better than boys. Percentage of girls qualified for admission in higher classes is 99.06 as compared to that of boys which is 98.74.
- Over all percentage of candidates qualified for admission in higher classes in Thiruvananthapuram Region is 99.96 which is the highest as compared to other regions.