HC Verma Solutions Download
Solution of HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 are given here. HC Verma Solutions are intended for students who are solving the HC Verma books. These solutions will help in preparation and learning. You can refer to the HC Verma Solutions PDF while solving chapter wise questions.
The book is referred by all class 11, 12 students who are studying science. This book is especially useful for students who are preparing for competitive entrance exams. The specialty of the book is its wide range of questions of varying difficulty level. For engineering entrance exam, or board exams, HC Verma is a must have book.
Often while solving the questions you might come across difficulty in solving them. After you have tried yourself but are unable to solve the question, you may want to refer to the book solutions. The purpose of HC Verma Solutions is to help such students.
It is advised that you refer to the Solution of HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1 and Part 2 only after you have tried solving the questions yourself.
HC Verma Solutions Part 1
The first part consists of 22 chapters. This book deals with physics syllabus of class 11. Class 11 students or those engineering / medical aspirants who are preparing from the book can refer to the Solutions of HC Verma Concept of Physics Part 1 Solutions. These chapters cover solutions of rotational mechanics, kinematics, optics, and other topics.
HC Verma Solutions Part 2
The second book has 25 chapters total. These chapters cover topics such as electricity, magnetism, semiconductors and other topics. HC Verma Solutions Volume 1 PDF can be downloaded for future reference. HC Verma Short Answer Solutions are useful for all the students who are using the books for Physics preparation. There are objective questions and answers, as well as HC Verma Short Answer Solutions.
HC Verma Solutions Download – To enable HC Verma Solutions Volume 1 Download, please click on the download PDF.
Please note that these solutions are provided here for free.
HC Verma Solutions for Part 1
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Physics
- Chapter 2: Physics and Mathematics
- Chapter 3: Rest and Motion: Kinematics
- Chapter 4: The Forces
- Chapter 5: Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6: Friction
- Chapter 7: Circular Motion
- Chapter 8: Work and Energy
- Chapter 9: Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
- Chapter 10: Rotational Mechanics
- Chapter 11: Gravitation
- Chapter 12: Simple Harmonic Motion
- Chapter 13: Fluid Mechanics
- Chapter 14: Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
- Chapter 15: Wave Motion and Waves on a String
- Chapter 16: Sound Waves
- Chapter 17: Light Waves
- Chapter 18: Geometrical Optics
- Chapter 19: Optical Instruments
- Chapter 20: Dispersion and Spectra
- Chapter 21: Speed of Light
- Chapter 22: Photometry
HC Verma Solutions for Part 2
- Chapter 23: Heat and Temperature
- Chapter 24: Kinetic Theory of gases
- Chapter 25: Calorimetry
- Chapter 26: Law of thermodynamics
- Chapter 27: Specific heat Capacities of gases
- Chapter 28: Heat Transfer
- Chapter 29: Electric field and potential
- Chapter 30: Gauss’s Law
- Chapter 31: Capacitors
- Chapter 32: Electric current in conductors
- Chapter 33: Thermal & Chemical Effects of current
- Chapter 34: Magnetic field
- Chapter 35: Magnetic field due to a current
- Chapter 36: Permanent Magnets
- Chapter 37: Magnetic properties of matter
- Chapter 38: Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 39: Alternating current
- Chapter 40: Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 41: Electric Current through gases
- Chapter 42: Photoelectric Effect & Wave Particle Duality
- Chapter 43: Bohr’s Model and Physics of the Atom
- Chapter 44: X-rays
- Chapter 45: Semiconductors & Devices
- Chapter 46: The Nucleus
- Chapter 47: The Special Theory of Relativity