NTSE Admit Card 2016 will be made available by chief superintendent of the examination centre after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidates can collect their Hall Tickets online / office as per the provisions made by the States for Stage I. Admit Card is issued to all those candidates who have filled NTSE Application Form in specified timelines.
Latest – Notification regarding NTSE Stage-II Admit Card and specimenOMR Answer Sheet available. Check below.
NTSE Admit Card 2016
Make sure that the NTSE Admit Card 2016 is not detached from the application form. NTSE Admit Card 2015 will be sent to the chief superintendent of the examination centre after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate can collect the NTSE Admit Card 2015 from the chief superintendent of the examination centre at least one week before the examination.
Notified as on 02 May 2016
To view Specimen copy of OMR Answer Sheet NTSE 2016 – Click here
Important Instructions after downloading Admit Card
- Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- You have to take the examination in TWO PARTS:
- Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Part II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Time for Part I is 90 minutes and for Part II is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
- Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.