APRJC CET 2015 Entrance Examination Date is 07 May 2015 from 10:00am to 12:30pm at all District Head Quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test). Applications are invited through Online from the students appearing for SSC March 2015 for admission to AP Residential Junior Colleges for year 2015.
General Junior Colleges (Only English Medium)
- for Boys: Nagarjuna Sagar, Kodigenahalli, Venkatagiri, Gyarampalli, Sarvail
- for Girls: Thatipudi, Banavasi, Hasanparthy
- for Co-Edn: Nimmakuru
Minority Junior Colleges (English and Urdu both)
- for Boys: Gantur, Kurnool, Nizamabad, Hyderabad
- for Girls: Vayalpadu
The Groups offered at Genera Colleges are MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC, (Vocational Courses EET and CGT only at APRJC Nimmakuru) and at Minority Junior Colleges are MPC, BPC and CEC.
APRJC CET 2015 Quick Links
APRJC CET 2015 Resources
APRJC CET 2015 Fee
Facilities and fee payable to the college at the time of counselling: There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education dept. The colleges offer free education besides free boarding and lodging to all selected candidates . Special care is taken for talented and low achievers. Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the student staying in the hostel.
Special fee and Examination Fee: Special fee and Examination fee will be collected as prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education A.P. Hyderabad. Caution Deposit of Rs. 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission
Maintenance Charge: Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for first year and Rs.1000/- in the second year.
APRJC CET Vocational Courses
Vocational Courses- EET and CGDM- 30 Seats in each group in English Medium at A.P. Residential Junior College (Co-Edn.), Nimmakur only.
|Group||Region||Reservation of seats|
1) In case, the merit list is exhausted in the EET group, the vacant seats will be filled by the other Region EET candidates from the Merit list.
2) In case, the merit list is exhausted in the CGDM group the vacant seats will be filled by the other Region CGDM candidates from the Merit list.