APRJC CET 2016 is being organised for admission into Intermediate Ist year in 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2016-17. The candidates who will qualify APRJC CET 2016 will be granted admission to the AP Residential Junior College in mentioned standard. All the details about APRJC CET 2016, Application Form, Admit Card, Result etc are available on this page.
Latest – APRJC CET 2016 Result has been declared. Check ‘Result’ link below.
|Category||No. of Colleges|
APRJC CET 2016
The Application process for Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Institution Society is commenced as per the schedule. The candidates seeking admission to the Inter 1 year should apply for the same accordingly. The APRJC CET 2016 will take place at the District Headquarters. A candidate may choose any District to appear for the Test.
Schedule of events for APRJC CET 2016
|Date of opening of application form||17 Mar 2016|
|Date of closing of application form||17 Apr 2016|
|Issue of Admit Card||05 May 2016|
|Date of Examination||12 May 2016|
|Display of First Selection List||01 Jun 2016|
The Answer key of APRJC CET 2016 has been published. Earlier, the examination was held on 12 May 2016. Now candidates are able to check the answer key for the same. The direct link to check APRJC CET 2016 Answer key is also provided here for the candidates.
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March/April 2016 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category
APRJC CET Exam Pattern
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: www.apresidential.gov.in or aprs.cgg.gov.in.The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
|Code. No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English- Mathematics -Social Studies||2 ½ hours||150|
|04||EET||English- Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|05||CGDT||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
APRJC CET 2016 Fee
Facilities and fee payable to the college at the time of counselling: There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education dept. The colleges offer free education besides free boarding and lodging to all selected candidates . Special care is taken for talented and low achievers. Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the student staying in the hostel.
Special fee and Examination Fee: Special fee and Examination fee will be collected as prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education A.P. Hyderabad. Caution Deposit of Rs. 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission
Maintenance Charge: Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for first year and Rs.1000/- in the second year.
APRJC CET 2016 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at aprs.cgg.gov.in or www.apresidential.gov.in as per the schedule with the reference number allotted to them. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate. The direct link to download APRJC CET 2016 Admit Card is also provided here for the candidates.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
APRJC CET Vocational Courses
Vocational Courses- EET and CGDM- 30 Seats in each group in English Medium at A.P. Residential Junior College (Co-Edn.), Nimmakur only.
|Group||Region||Reservation of seats|
1) In case, the merit list is exhausted in the EET group, the vacant seats will be filled by the other Region EET candidates from the Merit list.
2) In case, the merit list is exhausted in the CGDM group the vacant seats will be filled by the other Region CGDM candidates from the Merit list.