APRJC CET 2015 Entrance Examination Date is 07 May 2015 from 10:00am to 12:30pm at all District Head Quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test). Applications are invited through Online from the students appearing for SSC March 2015 for admission to AP Residential Junior Colleges for year 2015.
General Junior Colleges (Only English Medium)
- for Boys: Nagarjuna Sagar, Kodigenahalli, Venkatagiri, Gyarampalli, Sarvail
- for Girls: Thatipudi, Banavasi, Hasanparthy
- for Co-Edn: Nimmakuru
Minority Junior Colleges (English and Urdu both)
- for Boys: Gantur, Kurnool, Nizamabad, Hyderabad
- for Girls: Vayalpadu
The Groups offered at Genera Colleges are MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC, (Vocational Courses EET and CGT only at APRJC Nimmakuru) and at Minority Junior Colleges are MPC, BPC and CEC. Long term Intensive Coaching will also be given for EAMCET and CACPT at all the above Jr. Colleges.
APRJC CET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2015 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category
APRJC CET Exam Pattern
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: www.apresidential.gov.in or aprs.cgg.gov.in.The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
APRJC-CET Examination Time Table
|Code. No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English- Mathematics -Social Studies||2 ½ hours||150|
|04||EET||English- Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|05||CGDM||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
APRJC CET 2015 Fee
Facilities and fee payable to the college at the time of counselling: There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education dept. The colleges offer free education besides free boarding and lodging to all selected candidates . Special care is taken for talented and low achievers. Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the student staying in the hostel.
Special fee and Examination Fee: Special fee and Examination fee will be collected as prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education A.P. Hyderabad. Caution Deposit of Rs. 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission
Maintenance Charge: Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for first year and Rs.1000/- in the second year.
APRJC CET Vocational Courses
Vocational Courses- EET and CGDM- 30 Seats in each group in English Medium at A.P. Residential Junior College (Co-Edn.), Nimmakur only.
|Group||Region||Reservation of seats|
1) In case, the merit list is exhausted in the EET group, the vacant seats will be filled by the other Region EET candidates from the Merit list.
2) In case, the merit list is exhausted in the CGDM group the vacant seats will be filled by the other Region CGDM candidates from the Merit list.