APRJC CET 2017 is being organised for admission into Intermediate 1st year in 10 AP Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2017-18. The candidates who will qualify APRJC CET 2017 will be granted admission to the AP Residential Junior College in mentioned standard. All the details about APRJC CET 2017, Application Form, Admit Card, Result etc are available on this page.
|Category||No. of Colleges|
APRJC CET 2017
The Application process for Andhra Pradesh Residential Education Institution Society is commenced as per the schedule. The candidates seeking admission to the Inter 1 year should apply for the same accordingly. The APRJC CET 2017 will take place at the District Headquarters. A candidate may choose any District to appear for the Test.
Schedule of events for APRJC CET 2017
18 Mar 2017
|Date of opening of application form||18 Mar 2017|
|Date of closing of application form||12 Apr 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||27 Apr 2017|
|Date of Examination||04 May 2017|
|Date of First counselling||01 Jun 2017|
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2017 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years arenot eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7%, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
APRJC CET Exam Pattern
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).
The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. The question papers of APRJC CETwill be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
|Code. No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
|04||EET||English- Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|05||CGDT||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
APRJC CET 2017 Fee
Facilities and fee payable to the college at the time of counselling: There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education dept. The colleges offer free education besides free boarding and lodging to all selected candidates . Special care is taken for talented and low achievers. Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the student staying in the hostel.
Special fee and Examination Fee: Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, AP Hyderabad. Caution deposit of Rs 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission
Maintenance Charge: Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1 st year and Rs 1000/- in the 2 nd year.
APRJC CET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at aprs.cgg.gov.in or www.apresidential.gov.in as per the schedule with the reference number allotted to them.
Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance Examination
- Option of the College exercised in the application.
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation for under Special category
Admission will be made through counselling. First counselling for admission will be placed after 01.06.2017.
The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2017-18 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by BIE, AP Hyderabad.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
- In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC/EET, Biological Science for BPC/CGDT and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC/EET and for BPC/CGDT, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank
- If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
- a) ST b) SC c) BC (A) d) BC (B) e) BC (C) f) BC (D) g) BC (E) h) OC
- The information furnished in application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
For more details of APRJC CET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.