The APRJC CET Application Form 2022 is available in online mode at the official website aprjdc.apcfss.in. APRJC CET Entrance Exam will be conducted on June 05, 2022. To fill the form, candidates need to pay the examination Fee of Rs. 250/-. Candidates are required to fill details like Name of the candidate, Date of the birth and mobile phone number. It is mandatory to be filled and submitted by the candidates who are willing to take admission to AP Residential Junior College. After the payment candidates need to do a final submission. To know more about APRJC CET Application Form 2022 like how to apply, last date, etc, read this article.
Latest: APRJC CET 2022 Application Form has been released. You can access the link from below.
APRJC CET Application Form 2022
The APRJC CET 2022 Application form has released online at aprjdc.apcfss.in.
Official website: aprs.apcfss.in
APRJC CET Application Form 2022 Important Dates
The important dates regarding APRJC CET 2020 Application Form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|APRJC CET Application Form 2022||Date|
|Availability of APRJC Application Form||28 Apr 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form and fee payment||20 May 2022|
|APRJC CET exam date 2022||05 Jun 2022|
also check, APRJC CET Result 2022
APRJC CET Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the examination Fee of Rs.250/- through online mode. The examination fee is non-refundable. No other mode of payment is available.
How To Apply?
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- Step-1 The candidate shall first visit the Official website: aprs.apcfss.in
- Step-2 When you go through the offical website, you will find a link to apply online.
- Step-3 When you click on that link, a page will open where you need to fill all the details and submit the form.
- Step-4 In the next step you need to make payment for final submission of the application form.
Points to Remember While Filling The Application Form
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application online shall pay the application fee for submission of application through Online.
- Through Online, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the Information Bulletin and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
- The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in the online application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course opts, that cannot be changed.
- On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take the utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Official Website: aprs.apcfss.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.