The APRJC CET Application Form 2016 is mandatory to be filled and submitted by the candidates seeking admission to AP Residential Junior College. The Application Process of APRJC CET 2016 will take place as per the schedule given below.
|Date of opening of application form||17 Mar 2016|
|Date of closing of application form||17 Apr 2016|
|Date of Examination||12 May 2016|
APRJC CET Application Form 2016
The APRJC CET 2016 Application Form shall be available as per the schedule. The aspiring candidates shall complete the application process before the due date to avoid last minute rush. The candidates can submit the APRJC CET 2016 Application Form online through the official website ww.aprs.cgg.gov.in. The direct link for the same will be provided below.
- Application Process is over..!!
Application Fee : Rs.150/-
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2016.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 from 17 Mar 2016 (after 4.00pm) to 17 Apr 2016 for submission of application through Online.
- At the APONLINE or mee-Seva Centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee at APON LINE or mee-seva, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website aprs.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure-2)
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed.
- The candidate has to mention the name of colleges in which admission is seeking on order of priority among the eligible colleges ( See the annexure-1 for jurisdiction for admissions).
- On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.