Application Form 2015
Online Submission of Application for APRJC CET will start from 24 Mar 2015 and will be available till 17 Apr 2015. Date of Examination is 07 May 2015 and Application Fee is Rs. 150.
Click here to Apply Online for APRJC CET 2015
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2015.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through APONLINE or mee-Seva from 23.03.2015 ( after 4.00pm) to 17.04.2015 for submission of application through Online.
- At the APONLINE or mee-Seva Centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee at APON LINE or mee-seva, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website aprs.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure-2)
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed.
- The candidate has to mention the name of colleges in which admission is seeking on order of priority among the eligible colleges ( See the annexure-1 for jurisdiction for admissions).
- On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.