RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2020- The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE), is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009, which describes the modalities of the importance of free and compulsory education for children between 6 and 14 in India. Under the Right To Education Act, the State government of Chhatisgarh reserves some seats in government as well as private schools. The reserved seats are for the students who are having a poor financial background. Candidates who wish to fill the form can click on the link given below to apply. All the important details regarding RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2020 has been put on the page below.
Latest: RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2020 application form is out now. Scroll to Apply.
RTE Chattisgarh Admission 2020
The parents/ Guardian who wants their children to be admitted into the entry-level classes can check this article to get the details related to schedule for RTE admission, application process, and other specific details. Those who are interested to fill the form must do it within the given span of time otherwise applications would not be accepted after the date is due.
|Application Starts on||Started|
|Last Date to apply||To be notified|
RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2020 Application Form
The application process for applications under the Right to Education Act in the state of Chattisgarh has been started online at the official website. Candidates must fill the form on or before its last date through Online mode. Candidates must know that Applications would not be accepted after due date.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online application form for RTE Chhatisgarh Admission 2020.
How to Apply?
- Candidates will first have to visit the official website or click on the direct link given above to fill the application form.
- Fill in the required details. Those fields with * asterisk mark mandatory to fill.
- After filling in all the details submit the application form.
- Make sure you fill all the details correctly or otherwise you can edit the details by clicking on “आवेदन में संशोधन” (Amendment in application form).
- After having completely correct form filled candidates have to print the application form for further assistance.
- Keep the printed document safe and other documents with you as they will be needed at the time of admission.
- Candidates must not apply for more than once. Applications sent for more than once will be rejected.
- If there is any error you make while filling the Application form, you can edit it by clicking on the “आवेदन में संशोधन”.
- For admissions there would be a lucky draw process that shall happen in the month of May/ June 2019.
- Candidates would be able to check their admission status through online mode or will get notified through the SMS service on their registered mobile number.
- For any admission related queries, Candidates can call on the help line number and get help through the index action.
Helpline number- 011-395-89101.
Official website: eduportal.cg.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.