RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021: The registration process for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 is available till September 16, 2021. And studenst Lottery will be released on September 22, 2021. Under the RTE Act 12, 25% of seats in the private school of Uttarakhand state are reserved for backward classes and economically weaker section to ensure their free education. The application form for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 is available in online mode. Parents have to fill the application form from the official website i.e. rte121c-ukd.in. After that, they have to submit it to the Block Education Officer for verification. Students whose names appeared in the lottery have to enroll in the school. Scroll down for getting more information about RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: Registration for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 is available. Scroll down to Apply it.
RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021
Districts of Uttarakhand include Dehradun, Haridwar, Chamoli, Nainital, Almora and Udham Singh Nagar are provided free education. Check the official dates for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 from the table given below:
|Releasing of Online Application Form||06 Sep 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application Form||16 Sep 2021|
|Student Lottery Result||22 Sep 2021|
RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 Application Form
The government of Uttarakhand invited applications online for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 on the official website i.e. rte121c-ukd.in. Candidates can check the below steps to fill the RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 Application Form:
Student Registration Form: Click here.
Step 1: First of all, go on the official website and click on “Registration” button.
Step 2: Secondly, enter all the asked information and click on “Submit” button.
Step 3: Registration number is sent to the mobile number.
Step 4: Login by using the registration number and enter rest of the information and click on “Proceed” button
Step 5: After that, candidates can submit the application form and take a print of the confirmation page for further process.
Who can Apply for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021?
There are some criteria which are fixed by the government. Parents/ Guardians can check the points given below:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Categories
- PWD Categories students
- Widow or Divorced women whose income is less than Rs. 80,000/- annually.
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) whose income is less than Rs. 4,50,000/- annually.
- Parents who have possessed BPL/ Income certificate and whose income is less than Rs. 55000/- annually.
- Parents and students who are affected by HIV.
Age Limit: (as on 01 Apr 2021)
- Pre Primary: 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2018
- First Grade: 1 April 2015 – 31 March 2016
RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 Student Lottery Result
Student Lottery Result for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021 will be released on September 22, 2021. Candidates can check their result from official website or through the direct link given below.
Documents Required RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2021
After submitting the online applications, parents have to take their block education officer to the office for verification of documents. Check the documents required for admission from below:
- Child Birth Certificate
- Parental Address Certificate
- Aadhar card/voter id/driving license/ PAN card of mother or father
- Income Certificate/ BPL Card
- Caste certificate of mother or father (if from SC / ST / OBC)
- Medical documents (if the child is a disabled / leprosy / HIV sufferer)
- Defenseless documents (if the child is defenseless)
- Document of divorce (if mother is divorced)
- Death certificate (if mother’s law)
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Process 2021
After receiving the above documents by the block education officer. Once the documents are verified by the block education officer then the lottery result is announced. Students whose names come in the lottery are sent to their registered mobile number. After receiving the names in the lottery, parents have to go to school along with the documents for enrollment.
Official Website: rte121c-ukd.in