Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 will be available on the official website. Online Registration of class First will be done from 1st week of March, 2020. For other classes admission procedure will be done on their respective date, registration of Class XIth will begin after a week of class Xth result, Candidates must have the original documents during registration and follow the online form filling instruction, candidates are instructed to carry the hard copy of their registered form, Candidates can check the admission related information from below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020
Candidates will have to make sure that they have filled the correct information in the admission form before submitting it, and candidates needs to be aware about the Eligibility Criteria for the particular class admission, candidates can check the schedule from below:
|Advertisement For Admission||Last week of February 2020|
|Online Registration for Class-I||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date of Online Registration for Class-I||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Apply Online: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020 will be available at kvsonlineadmission.in
Method of Admission in Class-I
Out of the available seats of fresh admission, 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. The shortfall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out after considering the number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
(1) In first phase, 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) who are the resident of Neighborhood/Differently abled taken together.
(2) In the second phase, remaining seats are to be filled as per the existing Priority category system. The shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants. For example: In a single Section School 6 seats are reserved for SC and 3 Seats for ST (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST). Assuming that, 2 SC candidates, 1 ST candidate, and 1 Differently Abled candidate are admitted under RTE in the lottery system in the first phase, then available SC seats will be considered as 6-2 = 4 and ST seats will be 3-1 = 2. The left out registered candidates from SC and ST category will be considered as per order of Priority categories for admission. In this case, the remaining 24 seats will be available for admission under the order of Priority of Category.
Method of Admission in Class-II to VIII
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on the Priority category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, the lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota (Class VI Onwards).
Method of Admission in Class-IX
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
(i) Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science. (ii) There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.
(iii) Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category (PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
Method of Admission in Class-XI
KV Students- Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on aggregate marks scored in class X exams as under:
Science stream: A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects.
Commerce: A minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all subjects.
Humanities stream: All students of KV if declared successful in class X exam.
KV Students- Admission in different streams viz Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students will be based on Marks scored in class X exams as under:
Science Stream: A minimum of 55% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
Commerce: A minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate of all subjects.
Humanities Stream: All students of KV if declared successful in class X exam
Required Documents for Admission:
As per the admission guideline, the following documents are required by the students for admission in KV:
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel. For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted. The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification. Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body.
- For grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees, a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees would be needed.
- For grandchildren of KVS employee, a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parent with the KVS employee (serving or retired) would be required.
- A certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government/Union Government. The certificate in respect of either of the parents may be accepted initially, for the purpose of admission, if this certificate is not available for the child. However, the certificate in respect of the child has to be submitted within a period of 03 months from the date of admission.
- A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation center or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt. (sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable. In case, where the handicap of the child can be visually seen by the Principal, the child may be accepted as handicapped even without a certificate. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the competent authority and submit the same to the school.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of the office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.
Pro Forma Documents Samples: Click here to check the Pro Forma Documents Samples.
Insofar, Official details for Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020 Application Form has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kendriya Vidyalaya releases Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Information Brochure, details will be updated here.