KVS Admission 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has revised the important dates for KVS Admission 2022. Apart from this, KVS has also released 1st provisional select and waitlist of lottery results of registered candidates for class 1. Candidates can check all the details related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) conducts admission for Class 1 to Class 11. KV Sangathan invites registrations for admission every year. The admission in KVs is not just restricted to central government employees, it’s open to all subject to certain priorities. Do check the details of KVS Admissions for the 2022-22 session from this page.
– KVS has released 1st provisional select and waitlist of lottery results of registered candidates for class 1. Click here to check it.
– KVS Admission 2022 important dates has been revised. Scroll down to check the complete schedule.
KVS Admission 2022
KVS releases the admission notification and guidelines for admission. The registrations for class 1 admission usually begin from 01 April. Students seeking admission to Kendriya Vidyalas can go through the schedule for KVS Admission 2022-22 given below.
|Advertisement For Admission||Last Week of Feb 2022|
|For Class I|
|Online Registration for Class-I starts||28 Feb 2022|
|Last date for online registration for Class – I||13 Apr 2022 up to 7:00 pm|
|Declaration of 1st provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||29 Apr 2022|
|Declaration of 2nd provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||06 May 2022|
|Declaration of 3rd provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||10 May 2022|
|Declaration of provisional select list of candidates as per priority servicecategory for unreserved seats, if any||06 -17 May 2022|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissionsunder RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC(NCL) i|
f sufficient applications not receivedin online mode
|Notification on 12 May 2022|
Registration: 12 – 18 May 2022
Display of list and Admissions: 23 – 30 May 2022
|For Class II onwards|
|Registration for class-II onwards (except class XI) – subjects (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||08 – 16 Apr 2022|
|Declaration of list of class II onwards||21 Apr 2022|
|Admission for class II onwards||22 – 28 Apr 2022|
|Last date of admission for all classes (except class XI)||30 Jun 2022|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI||Within 10 days after|
declaration of class X results
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI||Within 20 days after|
declaration of class X
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admission in class XI (Subject to vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI|
|Last date of admission for all classes including Class XI||30 days from the date of|
declaration of class-X
results by CBSE
Important Downloads and Official Link
- Admission Guidelines Revised
- Admission Schedule Revised
- Admission Guidelines
- Admission Schedule
- Form Instructions
KVS Admission 2022 Result
After the application process is over, students who applied for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya can check their result online. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) released the result on its official website, kvsangathan.nic.in as per the schedule. Candidates can check the shortlist to know whether they have been selected for admission or not. The result of entrance test for class 9 is also released online. The students can check the result and shortlist using the direct link that is provided here.
KVS Class 1st Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Again
Candidates can check the last date to submit the application form for KVS Class 1st Admission 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF.
KVS Admission 2022 Application Form
The information regarding the admission schedule is made available on the official website of KVS, kvsangathan.nic.in. Check the class-wise registration details below.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites online registrations for admission to class 1.
- The registrations for class 2 onwards (except class 11) are invited subject to the availability of vacancies. Registration for class 2 onwards can be done offline as per the notified schedule. The students can obtain the registration form free of cost from the respective principal.
- Registration for class XI shall be taken up immediately after the declaration of results of class X and admissions up to the full strength of the class should be completed within 20 days after declaration of results by CBSE. In case there is any difficulty in admitting children up to the full strength because of the Executive Committee of the Vidyalaya not approving the same, the procedure as laid down for other classes above shall be followed and admissions up to the sanctioned strength of the class shall be made within 30 days of declaration of CBSE results with the approval of the Deputy Commissioner.
The completed registration form must be sent/submitted to the concerned KV along with attested copies of the following documents.
- Proof of age such as birth certificate, transfer certificate.
- Proof of Residence
- Handicap Certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre
- Retirement Certificate, for uniformed Defence employees
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Service Certificate with the number of transfers during last 7 years.
KVS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The students and parents must ensure the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to registration. Age as of March 31, of the academic year in which admission is sought, is considered. To register for Class 1 admission, the minimum age must be 6 years. Check the table provided below intimating the age limits for KVS Admission 2022-22.
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||6 years||8 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 2 years in case of Differently-abled children.
- B. There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
Class Strength and Competent Authorities
KVS Admission 2022 Admit Card
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan grants admission to class 9 using an entrance test. The admit card for the entrance test is provided by KVS few days before the exam. KVS released the notification online regarding the issuance of the admit card on its official website and the same will be updated here accordingly.
Admission Procedure for KVS Admission 2022
The admission process differs for different classes. We are providing here the admission procedure for all classes in KV. Go through the same below.
For Class 1:
Out of the available seats of fresh admission 25% shall be reserved for Right To Education (Hereafter referred to as „RTE‟), 15% shall be reserved for SC, 7.5% shall be reserved for ST and 27% seats shall be reserved for “OBC- Non Creamy Layer”. (Hereafter referred to as “OBC-NCL”).
Detailed Admission Procedure: Click here to check the KVS Class 1 Admission Procedure 2022.
For Class 2 to 8
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted based on Priority Category system (1 to 5 or 6 as the case may be). If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota (Class VI Onwards).
For Class 9
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
- Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science each of 20 marks.
- Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category (PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
For class 11
Admission in different streams, Science, Commerce & Humanities be based on merit upto maximum 55 strength in case of KV students as per availability of streams in the Kendriya Vidyalaya. Choice of stream will be taken from students with parent consent before declaration of merit list. Stream will be allotted on the basis of marks obtained in Class X CBSE Board Examination. Once the seats exhausted in one stream students have to take admission in the other available stream in that Vidyalaya. Undertaking is to be obtained from students before finalization of merit list by KV.
Note: If seats remain vacant in class XI even after admitting the children of KV/ neighboring KVs then the admissions to non – KV children may be granted on the same criteria, in the sequence of categories of priority.
Concessions wherever applicable shall be incorporated while preparing the Merit List.
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in aggregate of all subjects, the inter-se merit of such candidates may be determined as follows:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Maths will get precedence in admission.
- If two or more candidates have got the same marks in Maths, then the candidates securing higher marks in Maths and Science taken together will get precedence over the others.
- In case of a tie between two or more candidates obtaining same marks in Maths and science taken together, the student older in age as per the D.O.B will be given precedence over the other
Principal may admit non-KV children to class XI only upto the permitted class strength (40). In case of KV Children, normally the class strength be restricted to 55. However, to accommodate the eligible KV students over 55, efforts should be initiated to open additional sections.
A student who was earlier not found eligible for admission to a particular stream may be allowed fresh admission to a particular stream in class XI in the next academic session, if he/she improves his/her performance within one year from the same Board.
Note: Informatics Practices as an elective subject is offered to all streams. Admission to this would be granted as per the combined merit list. Computer Science / Bio- Technology, wherever available as an elective subject, is to be offered to students of Science Stream and admission would be granted as per combined merit list. Multi- media & Web- Designing Technology (wherever available) as elective subject may be offered to students of all the streams (Commerce, Humanities & Science) as per combined merit list.
KVS Admission 2022 Fee structure (Per Month)
We have provided below the last year’s fee structure. Candidates can check the same from the table below.
|Type of Fee||Fee per month|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 25.00|
|Re-Admission Fee||Rs 100.00|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
Official website: kvsangathan.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.