Punjab School Education Board has released the date sheet for Matriculation and Senior Secondary Annual Examination. Date sheet for both (Matriculation and Senior Secondary) is available at the official website i.e pseb.ac.in as well as on this page, candidates can download it from the direct link provided below. The board conducts the exams twice a year. The first one in the month of March and the next in the month of September. Now, get ready for the March session, also, you are advised to check other important information on this page. If you want to get the detailed information about Punjab Open School Date Sheet 2019 then you can scroll down the entire page.
Punjab Open School Date Sheet 2019
Those students who are going to appear for the coming Matriculation and Senior Secondary Annual Examination can now check the entire details from here, as the Punjab Board has released the date sheet for session 2019. The date sheet consists of examination dates, timing and other examination related information. Candidates can download the same from the link provided below and it will be downloaded in the pdf format. The time table and other important events are given below.
Details marked on Punjab Open School Date Sheet 2019
Here you can check out all the details mentioned on your respective date sheet. Check the list given below.
- List of the Subjects
- Dates and Days of Examinations
- Timings of Examination
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Your Respective Class
- Important Instructions
Tips and Tricks for the Board Exams
For the exams, the students must have some strategies. If you want to get the important instructions related to the board exams then you must check this section. As you know that your exams have not started yet so, you have some extra time for the revision. To know some other important factors, you can check the points given below
- When the time table is released, the students are advised to take the printout of it for future use. But you should take at least 4 to 5 printouts of the time table.
- At the time of going for the exams, you must carry the admit card. The admit card is the most essential document to be carried. If you will not carry it then you will not be allowed to give the exams.
- You must reach the exam center around 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- You should also have an identity proof with you along with the admit card.
- Also, carry the wristwatch with you to manage the time.
- To escape from the unnecessary time spend then you can also carry the water bottle and some spare pen or pencils.
- Do not carry any invalid means to the exams. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to give the exams.
- Write the answers very carefully. Leave some space between two answers so that it would be easy to understand it.
- Read your question paper carefully and try to give the answers sequentially.
- But if you do not attempt the question sequentially then you can choose the questions in which you are perfect.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.