National Institute of Open Schooling has released the Date Sheet of 2019-2020 session for class 10 and class 12. Gates of NIOS are open to everyone including students, working professional, Jail inmates,etc. The Examinations are held twice in an year. Nine examination chances are offered to the learner in five years. The minimum age requirement for secondry course is 14 years and for Senior Secondary course is 15 years. There is no upper limit for age. For detailed information regarding NIOS Date Sheet 2019 for Class 10 and Class 12, surf the page below.
NIOS Date Sheet 2019 for Class 10 and Class 12
Admission in NIOS is valid for valid for 5 years. NIOS provides the learner the opportunity to take admission in one or more subjects but not more than four subjects. On passing, the learner will be issued only the Marksheet. Date Sheet 2019 for Class 10 and Class 12 are listed below.
Theory Exam Dates:
|Date||Class 10||Class 12|
|Exam Start Date||04 Oct 2019||03 Oct 2019|
|Exam End Date||01 Nov 2019||01 Nov 2019|
Practical Exam Dates:
|Date||Class 10||Class 12|
|Exam Start Date||16 Sept 2019||16 Sept 2019|
|Exam End Date||30 Sept 2019||30 Sept 2019|
How to Download Date Sheet
To download NIOS Date Sheet 2019 10th/12th Class, students have to follow steps given below.
Step 1- Go to nios.ac.in or you can click on the link given above.
Step 2- At the homepage there will be link mentioning “Date Sheet For Secondary (Class-X)/ Sr. Secondary (Class-XII) Examinations, Sept-Oct, 2019 (All INDIA Centers).”
Step 3- Click on that link.
Step 4- A downloadable PDF file containing Date sheet will appear on the screen.
Step 5- Download the PDF file and print it out for future reference.
- All the Practical Examinations will be held at respective AIs where students enrolled at the time of admission.
- Practical Examinations will be conducted as per the above schedule.
- The Mark Sheet, Provisional Certificate, and Migration-cum- Transfer certificate will issued by respective AIs.
- There will be no change in dates of examination.
- The result of examination is likely to be declared 6 weeks after the last date of examination.
- For practical examinations, the candidates at AIs will be divided into rquired number of batches according to the the capacity of the laboratory.
National Institute of Open Schooling is an autonomous Institute under MHRD, Government of India which aims to provide education through Disatance learning programs. NIOS aims to reach the unreached. The Government of India has bestowed NIOS with the authority to conduct Public Examinations and provide the Secondary and the Senior Secondary level certificates, which are equivalent to the certificates provided by any other Board of School Education. NIOS is the largest Open Schooling system in the world with the cumulative enrolment of 4.3 million (during the last 5 years).
Official Website : nios.ac.in