Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination is being conducted by Department of Government Examination every year, to encourage the rural students. TRUST 2021 Final Answer Key has released in PDF format. The students studying in IX standard during the academic year, whose parental annual income does not exceed Rs. 12000 are eligible to appear for the Examination. 50 girls and 50 boys are selected from each district and a scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per annum is granted for a continuous period of four years. With the help of this page candidates can get complete details on Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 from below.
Latest: DGE, Tamil Nadu has released the final answer key for Trust 2021 exam. Scroll down to download it.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021
The aim of Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 is to identify the students of high scholastic achievement in middle school and give scholarship to them for higher studies.
TRUST 2021 Answer Key
After the successful conduction of the TRUST 2021 Exam, DGE, Tamil Nadu has released the final answer key for January 2021 session. It has released in PDF format. Candidates can check the answer key from the below direct link.
TRUST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application form for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021, candidates must ensure their eligibility for examination. Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2021 is given below;
- The Scholarship scheme for the Talented Rural Students shall be conducted for the students studying in the schools located in Rural Areas only. Schools in Rural Areas would mean all the Government Recognised schools other than the schools located in Municipal Corporation and Municipalities (Except Chennai and Pondicherry).
- The Students who are currently studying in IX std in recognized schools and Secured 50% of marks in VIII std. annual examination.
- Parental annual Income does not exceed Rs. 12,000/- are eligible to apply for the above examination.
TRUST 2021 Application Form
Department of Government Examination has been released the TRUST 2021 Application at its official website. Interested candidates can download the same by visiting the official website. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria for examination before filling the application form. Application Form for TRUST 2021 must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Applications after last date will not be entertained by the authority.
Application Form: Click here to download application form for TRUST 2021.
Click here to download the Uploading Instructions.
Application Fees: The examination fee is only Rs. 7/- (by paying cash only) fees will be revised from time as per Government order.
Submission of application
- The blank application form can be had from the Chief Educational officer’s. The Head of Institution will collect the form and issue the same to eligible willing Candidates.
- The filled in application with income certificate from Tashildar should be counter signed by the respective Headmasters / Headmistress and send to the Chief Educational officers.
- This Office does not receive the application form directly but only Nominal Roll received from C.E.O’s Offices.
TRUST 2021 Hall Ticket
After the successful submission of TRUST 2021 Application Form, distrubution of TRUST 2021 Admit Card will starts. Hall tickets for TRUST 2021 are distributed from all CEO’s office to all the centres. Candidates who will fill the application form on time with the requisite application fees will only be allowed to take their TRUST 2021 Hall Ticket. Admit Card is an important documents of an examination point of view. Candidates without admit card / hall ticket will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
TRUST 2021 Result
Department of Government Examination will release the TRUST 2021 result. The results of the TRUST 2021 examination is computerized and on the basis of the highest marks. A merit list of 50 boys and 50 girls from each Revenue District is prepared and the same is sent to the Director of School Education, Chennai –6 since he is the implementing the Scheme for awarding the Scholarship amount. The selected students under the scheme if detained or discontinued his / her studies will not eligible for Scholarship amount.
Previous Year Question Papers
Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.