Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination is being conducted by Department of Government Examination every year, to encourage the rural students. The students studying in IX standard during the academic year, whose parental annual income does not exceed Rs.1 Lakh are eligible to appear for the Examination. 50 girls and 50 boys are selected from each district and a scholarship of Rs.1000/- per annum is granted for a continuous period of four years. Conducting body will releases the TRUST 2020 notification soon. With the help of this page candidates can get complete details on Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2020 from below.
Latest: DGE, Tamil Nadu has released the Tentative Answer key of September 2019 exam, Click here to download the same.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2020
In the year 2016, 53,888 students appeared for the TRUST examination and 3,100 students were eligible for scholarships. The aim of Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2020 is to identify the students of high scholastic achievement in middle school and give scholarship to them for higher studies.
|Available of application form||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||August last Sunday in every year|
TRUST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application form for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2020, candidates must ensure their eligibility for examination. Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2020 is given below;
- The Scholarship scheme for the Talented Rural Students shall be conducted for the students studying in the schools located in Rural Areas only. Schools in Rural Areas would mean all the Government Recognised schools other than the schools located in Municipal Corporation and Municipalities (Except Chennai and Pondicherry).
- The Students who are currently studying in IX std in recognized schools and Secured 50% of marks in VIII std. annual examination.
- Parental annual Income does not exceed Rs. 12,000/- are eligible to apply for the above examination.
TRUST 2020 Application Form
Department of Government Examination will release the TRUST 2020 Application at its official website. Interested candidates can download the same by visiting the official website. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria for examination before filling the application form. Application Form for TRUST 2020 must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Applications after last date will not be entertained by the authority.
Application Fees: The examination fee is only Rs. 7/- (by paying cash only) fees will be revised from time as per Government order.
Submission of application
- The blank application form can be had from the Chief Educational officer’s. The Head of Institution will collect the form and issue the same to eligible willing Candidates.
- The filled in application with income certificate from Tashildar should be counter signed by the respective Headmasters / Headmistress and send to the Chief Educational officers.
- This Office does not receive the application form directly but only Nominal Roll received from C.E.O’s Offices.
TRUST 2020 Hall Ticket
After the successful submission of TRUST 2020 Application Form, distrubution of TRUST 2020 Admit Card will starts. Hall tickets for TRUST 2020 are distributed from all CEO’s office to all the centres. Candidates who will fill the application form on time with the requisite application fees will only be allowed to take their TRUST 2020 Hall Ticket. Admit Card is an important documents of an examination point of view. Candidates without admit card / hall ticket will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
TRUST 2020 Result
Department of Government Examination will release the TRUST 2020 result. The results of the TRUST 2020 examination is computerized and on the basis of the highest marks. A merit list of 50 boys and 50 girls from each Revenue District is prepared and the same is sent to the Director of School Education, Chennai –6 since he is the implementing the Scheme for awarding the Scholarship amount. The selected students under the scheme if detained or discontinued his / her studies will not eligible for Scholarship amount.
Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.