Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2022 – Department of Government Examination, Tamil Nadu has released the final answer key for TRUST 2022 in PDF format at apply1.tndge.org. Candidates can also submit the objections against the answer key on [email protected] till March 05, 2022. TRUST 2022 exam was conducted on February 27, 2022. Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination is being conducted by the every year, to encourage the rural students. The students studying in IX standard during the academic year, whose parental annual income does not exceed Rs. 12000 are eligible to appear for the Examination. 50 girls and 50 boys are selected from each district and a scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per annum is granted for a continuous period of four years. With the help of this page, candidates can get complete details on Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2022 from below.
Latest – DGE, Tamil Nadu has released the final answer key for TRUST 2022. Scroll down to check it.
Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2022
The aim of the Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2022 is to identify the students of high scholastic achievement in middle school and give scholarships to them for higher studies.
|Application Form Started||21 Feb 2022|
|TRUST February 2022 exam date||27 Feb 2022|
|Release of answer key for TRUST February 2022 exam||02 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit the objection against provisional answer key||05 Mar 2022|
|Release of result||TBA|
TRUST 2022 Answer Key
After the successful conduction of the TRUST 2022 Exam, DGE, Tamil Nadu has released the final answer key for February 2022 session. It is released in PDF format. Candidates can check the answer key from the below direct link.
Answer Key: Click here to check the TRUST February 2022 Final Answer Key.
TRUST February 2022 Answer Key Release Date Notice
Candidates can check the notice regarding the release date of TRUST February 2022 answer key from below image or Download notice PDF.
TRUST 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application form for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2022, candidates must ensure their eligibility for examination. Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Rural Students Talent Search Examination (TRUST) 2022 is given below;
- The Scholarship scheme for the Talented Rural Students shall be conducted for the students studying in the schools located in Rural Areas only. Schools in Rural Areas would mean all the Government Recognised schools other than the schools located in Municipal Corporation and Municipalities (Except Chennai and Pondicherry).
- The Students who are currently studying in IX std in recognized schools and Secured 50% of marks in VIII std. annual examination.
- Parental annual Income does not exceed Rs. 12,000/- are eligible to apply for the above examination.
TRUST 2022 Application Form
Department of Government Examination has been released the TRUST 2022 Application on its official website. Interested candidates can download the same by visiting the official website. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria for examination before filling the application form. Application Form for TRUST 2022 must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Applications after the last date will not be entertained by the authority.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for TRUST 2022.
Application Fees: The examination fee is only Rs. 7/- (by paying cash only) fees will be revised from time as per the Government order.
Submission of application
- The blank application form can be had from the Chief Educational officer’s. The Head of Institution will collect the form and issue the same to eligible willing Candidates.
- The filled in application with income certificate from Tashildar should be counter signed by the respective Headmasters / Headmistress and send to the Chief Educational officers.
- This Office does not receive the application form directly but only Nominal Roll received from C.E.O’s Offices.
TRUST 2022 Hall Ticket
After the successful submission of the TRUST 2022 Application Form, distribution of the TRUST 2022 Admit Card will start. Hall tickets for TRUST 2022 are distributed from all CEO’s offices to all the centres. Candidates who will fill the application form on time with the requisite application fees will only be allowed to take their TRUST 2022 Hall Ticket. Admit Card is an important document from an examination point of view. Candidates without admit card/hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
TRUST 2022 Result
Department of Government Examination will release the TRUST 2022 result. The results of the TRUST 2022 examination is computerized and on the basis of the highest marks. A merit list of 50 boys and 50 girls from each Revenue District is prepared and the same is sent to the Director of School Education, Chennai –6 since he is the implementing the Scheme for awarding the Scholarship amount. The selected students under the scheme if detained or discontinued his / her studies will not eligible for Scholarship amount.
Previous Year Question Papers
- TRUST 2021 Jan Question Paper
- TRUST 2019 Question Paper for Tamil (Medium)
- TRUST 2019 Question Paper for English (Medium)
Official Website: dge.tn.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.