A course in Aeronautical Engineering includes the designing, manufacturing, testing and maintenance of aircraft in commercial aviation and defence sectors and involves the study of advanced level Physics and Mathematics.
The eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering is given below.
10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
Undergraduate degree in Aeronautical / Aerospace A or related Engineering, or passed both Sections A and B of AMAeSI (AeSI-Aeronautical Society of India).
Must have completed post-graduation in Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering.
Must have a valid GATE score.
Popular courses under Aeronautical Engineering are provided below:
- B. tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
- M. tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- M. tech in Avionics
- M.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
- M.E. in Avionics
Colleges & Universities Offering Aeronautical Engineering
Colleges and Universities offering Aeronautical Engineering are –
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Punjab Engineering College (deemed to be University), Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur, West Bengal
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.