Educational/Vocational School Counsellor Course Details- The course deals in techniques of counselling individuals and providing group educational and vocational guidance services, crisis intervention for students, how to resolve behavioural, academic, and other problems.
The candidates should have possess Graduate/ Master’s degree (Social Work/Psychology/Child Development/Community Resource Management/ Development Communication Extension/Nursing/Special Education/ M. Ed. / B. Ed. with experience of teaching/working with children. The candidates applying for admission should be proficient in English.
The popular courses under it-
- Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling
- Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling
- Certificate Course in Counselling and Guidance
- BA /MA in psychology, child development or social work
Colleges & Universities Offering Educational/Vocational School Counsellor
The following institutes have offered the course-
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- Ambedkar University, Delhi
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
- University of Delhi
- National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, New Delhi
- National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi