The study of automotive engineering is to design, develop, fabricate, and test vehicles or vehicle components from the concept stage to production stage by incorporating various elements of engineering such as mechanical, electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering.
The eligibility criteria for n Automobile Engineering is given below.
10 + 2 with Science for B. Tech / B.E courses percentage of marks in Science subjects as specified is required to qualify the engineering competitive exam.
Popular courses under Automobile Engineering are provided below:
- B. Tech in Automobile Engineering
- Dual Courses
- M. Tech in Automobile Engineering
Colleges & Universities Offering Automobile Engineering
Colleges and Universities offering Automobile Engineering are-
- University of Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala.
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal.
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan