Speech-Language and Hearing Course Details- A paramedical and rehabilitation course, it involves studying the anatomy, physiology,pathology (diseases or disorders), of hearing and speech and rehabilitation. Speech Language is the science of verbal and symbolic expression of thoughts.
Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics.
The popular courses under it-
- Diploma in Hearing, Language & Speech.
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- Post Graduate Certificate Course in Auditory Verbal Therapy
Colleges & Universities Offering Speech-Language and Hearing
The following institutes have offered the course-
- All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysuru
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences (MCOAHS) Karnataka
- Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Patna, Bihar
- Patna and MERF Institute of Speech and Hearing, Chennai
- Institute of Speech and Hearing, Bangaluru
Leave a Reply