Meteorology deals in atmospheric studies to know and predict weather and climate. It is the examination of the atmospheric and climate conditions affecting the earth and its population.
12 with physics and chemistry.
Popular courses under meteorology are provided below –
- B. Tech./B. Sc.
- M. Tech./M.Sc.
- Ph. D.
Colleges & Universities Offering Meteorology
Colleges and Universities offering Meteorology are –
- Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, West Bengal.
- Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Maharashtra.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.