The course in Polymer (plastics and rubbers) technology deals with materials and the application which ranges from construction, packing, decorative items to automobiles, aircrafts etc.
10+2 with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
Popular courses under Polymer Engineering are provided below:
- B.E. Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
- B.E. Polymer Technology
- B. Tech Polymer Science and Technology
- M.E. Polymer Technology
- M. Tech Polymer Science and Technology
- Ph. D Polymer Science and Technology
Colleges & Universities Offering Polymer Engineering
Colleges and Universities offering Polymer Engineering are –
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
- Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Kochi
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi
- University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha, Kerala
- VRS & YRN College of Technology, Department of Oil Technology, Chirala, Andhra Pradesh
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.