Army is one of the most respectable professions. To join the Indian Army, one needs to be physically and mentally fit, emotionally strong, able to take quick decisions and above all should have respect and love for the nation. Indian Army offers job security, economic stability, social status, quality of life and adventure.
Recruitment in the Army is broad-based. Every citizen, irrespective of caste, class, religion and domicile, is eligible for recruitment in the Army, provided he/she meets the age,educational, physicaland medical standards.
Entry into the force can be through the following examinations:-
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment Of Junior Commissioned Officer (JeD) And Other Ranks ;-
Recruitment in the Army is also carried out throughout the year through an open rally system.
The recruitment programme is published in local newspapers, two weeks prior to the conduct of the
rally by the concerned ZROs.The process of screening and enrolment is as follows: –
- Checking of documents.
- Physical measurements.
- Physical fitness test.
- Medical examination.
- Written examination.
- Preparation of merit list.
- Enrolment and Dispatch of selected candidates in order of merit to Centres.
Following original documents along with three Photostat copies of each, duly attested are needed:-
- X Class date of birth certificate.
- X / XII Class marks sheet.
- Character Certificate to be signed by village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Dependent Certificate (in case of son of Ex-servicemen/ War WidOW/Widow) signed by record
- Certificate of Outstanding sportsmen
- NCC certificate (A/B/C Certificate).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.