Chartered Accountancy – Chartered Accountancy plays a key role in formulation of financial policies & investment plans of a company, and to make business plans for sustenance and growth of a company.
Completion of Foundation Course and pass in Foundation Exam or, Commerce graduates with more than 50% or, Non-commerce graduates with mathematics as one of the subjects and 60% of total marks or, Noncommerce graduates other than mathematics with minimum 55%.(Duration: 12 months )
The courses under it-
- CA – Foundation Course
- Eligibility: 10+2
- Duration: 10 months
- CA – Intermediate Course
The applications are invited 1 year in advance for these courses. The examinations are held twice a year – May & November.
- Enrolment for the CA Foundation course after 10+2.
- Enrolment for Intermediate course (at this stage even graduates can join directly)
- Register as an articled clerk with a practicing CA for undergoing practical training and as a student with Board of Studies – ICAI for theoretical education.
- Intermediate exams after 12 months of training.
- Final exams after completing Intermediate.
- Membership of ICAI after Passing Final Exams
- Professional Practicing CA.
Colleges & Universities Offering Chartered Accountancy
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.