Veterinary Science is a subject related to the treatment of different animals from domestic pets to farmyard animals. The course content mixes a group of topics like anatomy, animal behavior, animal husbandry, cell biology, nutrition, physiology, genetics, epidemiology, pharmacology, infectious diseases, pathology and parasitology
The eligibility criteria for the Veterinary Sciences course is 10+2 with biology, chemistry, and physics and to qualify the entrance test conducted by Veterinary Council of India.
The Popular courses are as given:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Master of Veterinary Science
Colleges & Universities Offering Veterinary Sciences
Colleges and universities offering veterinary sciences are :
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Uttar Pradesh
- College of Veterinary Sciences, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana
- Bombay Veterinary Science College, Mumbai
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (Anand Agricultural University), Anand, Gujarat
- Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
- Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (PGIVAS), AkolaChandra
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.