Montessori Teaching – This course is meant for teaching in nursery schools/ playschools/ preschools/ kindergartens on doing early childhood education/nursery teacher training course or Montessori teacher training course. After doing these training courses, there are avenues for becoming an entrepreneur in this field of education by setting up schools.
Candidates Should be at least 18 years of age and passed in 10th standard.
The popular courses are as given below-
- Indian Montessori Training Course (IMTC)
- The Online Montessori Training Course (OMTC)
- Nursery Teacher Training – N.T.T.
- Nursery Primary Teacher Training – N.P.T.T.
- Primary Teacher Training – P.T.T.
Accreditation/Recognition of Montessori Teaching
The Association Montessori International (AMI) and American Montessori Society (AMS) accredit training centres throughout the world and offer internationally recognised AMI Diploma Courses. In India, not all are accredited to AMI but are recognized by the Department of Education.
Colleges & Universities Offering Montessori Teaching
- Indian Montessori Centre, Chennai, Bangalore
- All India Institute of Child Care and Education, New Delhi
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.