Pharmacy is the study of drugs which includes instructions on use, selection, composition, effects and side effects of drugs. It also includes development of new drugs, ascertaining of quality standards, dispensing of drugs and improvement of existing drugs.
The eligibility criteria for Pharmacy is 10+2 with science.
The popular courses are as given:
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy
- Master’s in Pharmacy
- M. Tech (Pharm.)
- MBA (Pharm.)
- MS (Pharm.)
- Ph. D. in Pharmacy
Colleges and Universities Offering Pharmacy
Colleges and Universities offering Pharmacy are:
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Annamalai University, Chennai
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
- National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.