RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020: Lottery result for the RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020 has been announced. Under the RTE Act 12, 25% of seats in the private school of Uttarakhand state are reserved for backward classes and economically weaker section to ensure their free education. The application form for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020 was available in online mode. Parents have to fill the application form from the official website i.e. rte121c-ukd.in. After that, they have to submit it to the Block Education Officer for verification. Students whose names appeared in the lottery have to enroll in the school. Scroll down for getting more information about RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: The student lottery result has been announced. Scroll down to get the link to check the result.
RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020
Districts of Uttarakhand include Dehradun, Haridwar, Chamoli, Nainital, Almora and Udham Singh Nagar are provided free education. Check the official dates for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Releasing of Online Application Form||06 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application Form|
|Verification of lottery||20 Mar 2020|
|Student Lottery Result||01 Sep 2020|
RTE Uttarakhand Lottery Result 2020
Click on the below link to check their RTE Uttarakhand Lottery Result 2020:
How to check RTE Uttarakhand Lottery Result 2020?
Students can check their result from the official website. Follow the steps given below to check their result:
- Click on the above-provided link or go to the official website directly.
- Students have to enter their registration Id.
- Then, click on the “Search” button.
- After that, the result appears on the screen.
RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020 Application Form
The government of Uttarakhand invited applications online for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020 on the official website i.e. rte121c-ukd.in. Candidates can check the below steps to fill the RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: First of all, go on the official website and click on “Registration” button.
Step 2: Secondly, enter all the asked information and click on “Submit” button.
Step 3: Registration number is sent to the mobile number.
Step 4: Login by using the registration number and enter rest of the information and click on “Proceed” button
Step 5: After that, candidates can submit the application form and take a print of the confirmation page for further process.
Who can Apply for RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020?
There are some criteria which are fixed by the government. Parents/ Guardians can check the points given below:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Categories
- PWD Categories students
- Widow or Divorced women whose income is less than Rs. 80,000/- annually.
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) whose income is less than Rs. 4,50,000/- annually.
- Parents who have possessed BPL/ Income certificate and whose income is less than Rs. 55000/- annually.
- Parents and students who are affected by HIV.
Age Limit: (as on 01 Apr 2020)
- Pre Primary: 1 April 2015 – 31 March 2017
- First Grade: 1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015
Documents Required RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2020
After submitting the online applications, parents have to take their block education officer to the office for verification of documents. Check the documents required for admission from below:
- Child Birth Certificate
- Parental Address Certificate
- Aadhar card/voter id/driving license/ PAN card of mother or father
- Income Certificate/ BPL Card
- Caste certificate of mother or father (if from SC / ST / OBC)
- Medical documents (if the child is a disabled / leprosy / HIV sufferer)
- Defenseless documents (if the child is defenseless)
- Document of divorce (if mother is divorced)
- Death certificate (if mother’s law)
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Process 2020
After receiving the above documents by the block education officer. Once the documents are verified by the block education officer then the lottery result is announced. Students whose names come in the lottery are sent to their registered mobile number. After receiving the names in the lottery, parents have to go to school along with the documents for enrollment.
Official Website: rte121c-ukd.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.