Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card 2021 – Jammu and Kashmir Sainik Schook Manasbal is entrusted with the responsibility to release the Sainik Schook Manasbal admit card online at jksainikschool.in. The direct link for JKSSEE 2021 admit card is also available in this article. Aspirants can access the link to download Sainik School Manasbal admit card 2021 from April 25, 2021, onwards. They must have the application number and date of birth to log in. Moreover, the JKSSEE 2021 Exam will take place on May 02, 2021. Candidates have to carry a hard copy of admit card and photo ID proof to the exam centre. Read complete details about Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card 2021 in this article.
Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card 2021
It is suggested to keep the JKSSEE admit card 2021 intact till the admission process is over. Candidates can check the important dates regarding Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card 2021 from the table below.
|Admit Card Release Date||25 Apr 2021|
|Entrance Test Dates||02 May 2021|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card 2021 from jksainikschool.in.
How to Download Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card 2021?
The procedure to download the admit card for JKSSEE 2021 admit card is simple. Aspirants can access the download link from this article as well. Or, they can follow the procedure available below to download the Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card.
1st step: Visit the official website of Sainik School Manasbal, jksainikschool.in.
2nd step: On reaching the homepage, navigate to the admit card link.
3rd step: Hereafter, a login page appears on the screen.
4th step: Enter the application number and date of birth to log in.
5th step: Now, the JKSSEE admit card appears on the screen. Tap on the download button.
Details Available on Sainik School Manasbal Hall Ticket 2021
Following details are available on the Sainik School Manasbal admit card:
- Candidate’s anime
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Exam timings
- Reporting timings
- Exam Centre with complete address
- Important instructions regarding the exam
Note: Any request regarding the change in the exam centre, date and time are not entertained.
JKSSEE 2021 Exam Timings
The exam for Class VI and Class IX takes place for 02 hours and 30 minutes respectively. Candidates have to reach the exam centre as per the reporting time. Refer to the JKSSEE exam timings below.
|Class||Commencement of Exam||Conclusion|
|Class VI||11:00 AM||01:30 PM|
|Class IX||11:00 AM||01:30 PM|
Discrepancy in Sainik School Manasbal Hall Ticket 2021
Aspirants who are unable to download the Sainik School Manasbal hall ticket can contact the conducting body helpline from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM. They can also contact the helpline number in case of a discrepancy in the Sainik School Manasbal admit card. The request to make changes to the admit card will be recorded. However, aspirants have to appear for the examination with the already downloaded admit card. The school will take necessary action to make corrections later on.
Documents to Carry to JKSSEE 2021 Exam
Verification of a candidate’s identity is one of the crucial stages to conduct an exam. Hence, the conducting body asks students to carry certain documents to the exam centre. Here is the list of documents to carry to the JKSSEE 2021 exam centre.
- Admit card
- One passport size photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- Valid and original Photo ID proof – Any one of the following School ID card/ PAN Card/Passport/any other valid photo ID issued by the Govt.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50ml)
- Drinking water (transparent bottle)
- Face mask and gloves
- Simple transparent ballpoint pen
Important Instructions for JKSSEE 2021
Before appearing for the exam, we suggest aspirants read the important instructions. Those who are found disobeying the rules and instructions are debarred from taking the exam.
- Admit cards will be available 15 days before the exam. Candidates must visit the official website to get the latest updates.
- Admit cards for Sainik School Manasbal are non-transferable. Impersonation is not allowed.
- No candidate is allowed to take the exam in the exam centre and date other than that allotted to him in his Admit card.
- The exam centre gate will open 02 hours before the exam. Hence, candidates must reach the centre at least 1 hour before the exam. Those who will reach the centre after 10:30 AM will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates who are found not in possession of admit card are not allowed to appear for the exam.
- Follow the instructions that the invigilator shares regarding the starting and end of the exam.
- Candidates are also required to sign on the space provided on the admit card in the presence of the invigilator.
What After Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card is Out?
After the admit card is out, candidates are suggested to check the centre and timings for the exam. On successful completion of the exam, the conducting body will release provisional JKSSEE answer key online at jksainikschool.in. Candidates get an opportunity to submit objections against the answer key on the payment of Rs. 200/- per answer challenged. These challenges made by candidates are verified by experts after which a final answer key is published. Based on the JKSSEE Final Answer Key, the result for the Sainik School Manasbal is published online.
About JKSSEE 2021
Jammu and Kashmir Sainik School Entrance Exam (JKSSEE) is an entrance exam that is conducted by Sainik School Manasbal. The exam is conducted to provide admission to Class VI and Class IX. Only boys can participate and take admission in Sainik School Manasbal. It is an English medium school that is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The aim of the school is to prepare young boys for entry into the National Defence Academy and others.
FAQs on Sainik School Manasbal Admit Card 2021
Ans: The admit card for JKSSEE releases 15 days prior to exam.
Ans: The Sainik School Manasbal admit card releases only through online mode at jksainikschool.in.
Ans: First, go to the official website, jksainikschool.in and click on the admit card link. Then, enter the application number and date of birth.
Ans: If this is the case, aspirants are suggested to contact the helpline number.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.