NSO 2018 – 2019 Result has been declared after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates can check their NSO Result by entering the Roll No. in this format – Your School Code – Class Number – Roll No. e.g. AN0001-04-001 through the link provided here.
During 2018-19, the first Round of NSO exam was held on 01 Nov 2018, 15 Nov 2018 and 27 Nov 2018 at participating schools. Check Your NSO Result Here.
21sth NSO Result 2018 – 2019
The Science Olympiad Foundation has announced the Result for 21st National Science Olympiads. Candidates who appeared for 21th NSO Exam can check from the official website. The direct link to check 21th NSO 2018 – 2019 Result has also been posted on this page. Check below the dates for NSO 2018-19
|SOF NSO Exam Dates||01, 15 and 27 Nov 2018|
|SOF NSO 2nd Level Exam Date||09 Feb and 10 Feb 2019|
|SOF NSO 2nd Level Exam Result||Mid March 2019|
Result: Click here to check the 21st NSO Result.
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In case of sectionwise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceed 25 nos
2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be awarded to student scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
NSO Section Wise Priority
|FOR CLASS 11TH & 12TH|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.