NSO 2019 – 2020 Result: Result of NSO 2019-2020 will available here. Interested candidates can check the same from below the official website i.e sofworld.org. The Science Olympiad Foundation(SOF) releases the result for National Science Olympiads after the conduction of examination. Students can either obtain the result from school authorities or can check online by entering his/her school code, class number and roll no from the official website. To Know more about NSO 2019 – 2020 Result read the article below.
NSO Result 2019 – 2020
Candidates who have appeared for NSO Exam can check the same from the official website. The direct link to check NSO 2019 – 2020 Result will also posted on this page. Candidates can check the availability of Result along with Exam Date from schedule below.
|Date of Exam(2nd Level)||09 Feb 2020|
|Result of 2nd Level Exam||To be announced|
- Click Here for Class 12 Result
- Click Here for Class 11 Result
- Click Here for Class 10 Result
- Click Here for Class 9 Result
- Click Here for Class 8 Result
- Click Here for Class 7 Result
- Click Here for Class 6 Result
- Click Here for Class 5 Result
- Click Here for Class 4 Result
- Click Here for Class 3 Result
- Click Here for Class 2 Result
- Click Here for Class 1 Result
Official Website: sofworld.org.
1st and 2nd Level Qualification Criteria of SOF NSO
The SOF National Science Olympiad is conducted at two levels:
Level 1: The first level of the test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours.
(i) The level 1 competition is an objective-type test of 60 minutes duration comprising 35 objective-type (Multiple Choice) questions for class 1 to class 4 and 50 objective-type (Multiple Choice) questions for class 5 to class 12.
(ii) The question paper consists of three sections:
For Class 1 to Class 10
Section-1: Logical Reasoning
Section-3: Achievers Section
For Class 11 and Class 12
Section-2: Achievers Section
Section-3 : Mathematics/Biology
(iii) There are separate question papers for each class.
(iv) The medium of the test is English.
(v) CBSE, ICSE/ISC and State Board syllabi are followed for setting the test papers.
(vi) The exam is conducted during school hours.
Level 2: Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper from each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks. In case registration is received section wise, students with highest marks, irrespective of section will qualify for the 2ndlevel. For section wise registrations, winner(s) of gold medal may not necessarily qualify for the second level.
2nd level exam will be held for English, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (SOF IEO, SOF NSO & SOF IMO) for students from class 3 onwards.
In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be awarded to student scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
NSO Section Wise Priority
|FOR CLASS 11TH & 12TH|
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded the same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria, Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score the same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score the same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.